Author's Request to Readers

Hi, all,

This is just a side note from me to you — a personal one at that.

First off, I do hope you've enjoyed this story and looking forward to Book 2. I'm currently editing book 2 to prepare for its launch this fall.

And if you've liked what you read here, would you please be so gracious as to take some time and review this novel on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/review/create-review?&asin=B07SVFQMQ2

👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾

Above is the direct review link. If you review on there, it will appear on all versions (paperback, hardcover, pocket paperback).

To be honest, I haven't been making as much sales as I would have expected, so a review from you would be very generous. 

For those who desire to buy the print copy, feel free to do so. But it's not obliged since you already read the novel on here.

The main thing about reviews is, it gives my book and me as the author credibility in the eyes of other readers and that's something authors rely upon to gain more readers.

As a last resort, if you do not have amazon, but you have Goodreads, you can post your review there as well.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/46320853-the-spy-within

👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾

However, you should know that when you review on Goodreads, it doesn't link on Amazon. I've been told by the people from Goodreads that it's upon the reader to post their reviews on Amazon and Goodreads separately.

Whichever one you choose to go with, know that I would be grateful.

After you post your review, shoot me a message and let me know that you did.

Once again, thanks guys for reading my story.

Writing stories has been my life since I was 12 and it's the one thing that makes me truly happy. I love getting lost in those worlds that I get to create, to mess with and to watch it take its course. The rush from all the ideas and HAVING to throw it up on papers before it's too late or before it engulfs me, that's something I live for. 

And thanks to every one of my readers, I get to live this life.

Talk to you soon 💕