MATCHLESS TRIO

Teaser Image

Music video: On n'oublie jamais rien. (French song, titles: We never forget anything)

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

PHOEBE POV:

Best friends since Kindergarten, Mia Luc, Damien Ambrosh and myself, Phoebe Ziva Smith, aka, Angel in the spy world, were the most badass trio of our times

Best friends since Kindergarten, Mia Luc, Damien Ambrosh and myself, Phoebe Ziva Smith, aka, Angel in the spy world, were the most badass trio of our times. We were what every team envied and aimed to achieve.

Together we were unstoppable and an epic typhoon despite our significant age difference. With Damien being 6 years older than me, and Mia being 5 years older than me, we were indeed an odd and peculiar group of friend. Albeit we all originally connected in Kindergarten, I had known Damien since birth given his father and mine were business buddies. Mia, on the other hand, was sent to my private school from the orphanage due to her exceptional brightness. They were relying on her intelligence and potential to bring influence to their orphanage. The two of us had immediately connected on my first day of Kindergarten after she stood up for me and trashed the kid that was bullying sweet little me. Ever since that day, she had been the big sister I never had. So much so, even my dad ended up accepting her as a second daughter.

Rounded brown-hazel eyes, long brown hair, tall, lean, with an athletic build, reddish perky lips, Mia Luc was nearly the picture-perfect of me. A Caucasian leaning more towards brunette, I also had beautiful luscious long brown hair. In comparison to Mia, I had pure brown eyes, rosy cheeks, long thin leg and was of average height. I got curves in all the right places complimenting my gorgeous model type body along with a well-toned stomach due to the excessive exercise and extensive training I had gone through while growing up. Damien Ambrosh, on the other hand, was such a guy. Muscularly build, a well 6'2, sharp blue eyes, thin rosy lips, blond hair and a chest worthy of praise. His 6-pack at the young age of 15 was a sight to my 9-year-old self.

As a team, we were always pushing each other beyond our limits, helping each other improve but also had each other backs no matter what the situation or circumstances. The three of us were not only known for our over-top performance as spies but also for our devious yet hilarious pranks. Even better, with me being next-in-line we couldn't get into trouble for pulling our infamous devilish pranks on other agents.

My father, Robert Smith, was a single parent, powerful, successful, ruthless when needed, extremely loving towards me but also authoritarian when it was necessary - he was my role model. His attitude together with his propensity to always push me to be better than him, to be perfect in whatever I do is what made me the powerful badass agent and woman I am today.

Despite my request during my training days for my dad to train and treat Damien and Mia the same as he was me, he was adamant on making me work harder and longer. We had continuous private sessions at senseless times of the day. The harshest ones were the tremendous aggressive and intensely dangerous workout, and training at 2 am in the morning. As a teenager, back then, I highly prioritised my sleep over anything else. But that was an almost impossible task with my father whenever he was present and not gone on one of his many long trips.