Reopening of Operation Couples

Video: From the Bollywood movie Don 2. Let's just say the guy fighting ( the main character in the video) is Vanderwill. By the way, DON means king of the underworld.

Good Read.....

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

PHOEBE POV:

"Do you have any new information about this damn case, Pierce!? Any possible reliable new updates, addresses or something remotely important?"

No instant answer from him pissed me off, "You better have a good explanation for having me cancel my weekend plans!"

Inside my big floor to ceiling bulletproof 6-inch window walls of an office, I sat on my queen white leather chair. Surrounded by white and grey themed furniture, I straight up started questioning Pierce.

Shockingly, the instant I mentioned cancelling my plans, Federick Archer's deep grey eyes and annoying but handsome face mentally attacked me, propelling me to drift away for a few beats. It was so bizarre; I could see and feel his cold piercing grey eyes on me even though he was not present. My breath was literally knocked out of me. Thankfully though, I was able to regain control over myself and my wandering mind once my brain finally registered Pierce loudly calling out my name.

"Ma'am... Ma'am...!" Staring up at Pierce, I was utterly unsure of what had just happened. Pulling myself together, I did what I do best and pushed the thought of Federick Archer at the very back of my head.

"Actually Ma'am, the reason why I called you is we have finally gathered enough information to officially reopen 'Operation Couples'. We have a feeling Mr Vanderwill will be making his reappearance very soon. Plus, we received a report which indicated Mr Vanderwill has restarted to make his moves around the city. But we still need to confirm with the insiders' spy to be sure the rumours are correct and not pure speculation."

"What are the rumours?" I abruptly interjected, not paying much attention to the fact that Pierce had addressed Vanderwill by Mister twice in one sentence. This matter held lower importance in comparison to what was possibly ahead.

"The word on the streets is there will be a celebration to officially announce Mr Vanderwill's great comeback, where he will also be bringing with him his new groups and followers from around the globe. The rumours as of right now say he is going to reopen his drugs and weaponry factories together with continuing his illegal transportations of various merchandises. Not to mention, launch his new clandestine businesses, which we, unfortunately, don't know anything about yet. He also mentioned no one was going to stop him this time around."

"As if...!" I interpolated with defiance, my disgust for Vanderwill rising.

"Um... Ma'am..." Pierce hesitantly continued in a low voice, almost like a whisper. Thank God I had an excellent hearing; otherwise, I would have had to get even closer to him.