JOB OPPORTUNITES

PHOEBE POV:

"As you are aware Logan, I own one of the major shares of this company, adjacent to Federick, under the counter

"As you are aware Logan, I own one of the major shares of this company, adjacent to Federick, under the counter. You are no stranger to the reality that in Federick's eyes he is the sole owner of this company and I'm only the executive assistant with special clearance. The truths that I own half of this company and approve clandestine activities are to remain unbeknown to him unless I decide otherwise."

"I am knowledgeable of the latter." Matching my professionalism head-on, Logan nodded, dropping his goofy attitude.

"What you might not be au courant of is Danny has been privately working for me as the major shareholder of this institute for over three years. His main role is to make sure Federick never learn about this ownership anomaly. For Federick, Danny is the company's biggest shareholder and partner, who also have a valuable voting hand." I further explained myself.

"Okay." Trying to see my point, Logan answered.

Looking at Danny, he gave me a small head nod, "Danny is ready to retire and get away from Federick's tyrant manners. He has gracefully accepted to train you fully and appropriately before he leaves. All you have to do is accept the job offer and take Danny's place."

"It's for sure a great life-changing opportunity." Lightly rubbing his chin with his thumb and forefinger, Logan seemed to be seriously contemplating my offer.

"I truly believe you are more than capable of being a successful determine businessman. I see all the qualities in you." Hinting to the fact that he was my best man who would occasionally go undercover as a businessman on previous missions, I discreetly encouraged him.

"If I do accept, what would be my title and what would I be doing?" Interested, Logan inquired.

"You will be taking Danny's office, to begin with. Attend all executive and partners meetings, particularly the ones Federick would be attending, as the head of the company. Provide an overview of specific files or planning of events which would need your exclusive supervision. You will have an assistant to help you out and maintain your daily calendar. You will, however, need to double-check all documents passing through your office before signing it. Danny will train and show you the type of sensitive documentation which would need my signature personally or direct evaluation. Especially those ones that need to go to Federick for further examination."

"In light of this new change in shareholder, what're Federick thoughts?"

"Don't worry about Federick. I will handle everything that has to do with him like I've been doing for the past 2 years. You simply have to make sure you don't let anything slip."

"What would be my official role?"

"Technically you would be taking my place as the other CEO whose vote is as essential as Federick. But, on paper, you will be the president of this company. It is similar to a ladder. Federick is at the very top, I am beside him, and you are under me with the rest of the partners and shareholders under you. Mind you though, they are all a bunch of vicious share-stealing creatures. Determination, strength and authority are required of you. Although, you will not defy Federick way too much. The asshole will end up doing something rash, and I would be left cleaning after you two."