Her smirk widened into an amused grin, "Ne, if it weren't for the fact that we're in different dimensions we could've been great friends."

"Likewise." I replied simply. My crimson orbs stared into her own cyan orbs for a few moments before her grin dropped into a serious expression which caught me slightly off guard. "I may not know what's going on back in your world but I promise you it will get better. Even if it doesn't, things have to get worse before they get better."

I couldn't help the faltering my own eyes. Given everything that's happened thus far, it was hard for me to believe anything remotely good would happen for me.

"And if it doesn't?" I mumbled, casting a subtle glance over my shoulder at Dabi whom had an impatient look on his features. The longer I stay in the league...the more hope I lose in returning back to them...

My eye widened slightly in shock as she bent down just a bit so her mouth was next to my ear. "Then wait for your Darling in shining armor to bring you home."

I couldn't help the warmth in my cheeks at her words knowing who she was referring to whilst she pulled back with a snicker. Before she could straighten up, my hand shot out, settling on her pink locks between her horns. Ruffling her hair slightly, I offer the girl a warm look, "Thank you, Hana."

She offered me a devilish smirk, and shook my hand off, walking backward toward Kirishima and Joke.

"You have a Hiraeth and there's only one way to cure it."She called out which made my brows furrow in confusion. She spun on her heel, turning her back to us.

I turned to do the same but froze.

"Go home, Izanami."

My heart swelled at the double meaning in her words but I continued forth nonetheless making my way to Wraith whom waited with Dabi.

"Let's go." I demanded. It was her turn to create a portal for us in which we passed through once more. The world around us glitched and fazed through for a brief second before we were back in the same spot we were before. The jump was more smooth this time and the nausea we felt was slim but not as bad as before. I looked over my shoulder and watched as Hana and the others walked off into the distance whilst the portal closed. It was nice meeting you...

Dabi ignited his quirk and he moved his hand and back where they were before were the bones of Hana. Gomen...I internally thought In slight guilt as if I hadn't been born, she would've had the chance to live the life she could've been living now in the other world.

Meanwhile, I'm standing here fucking up my own life...

I jolt as Dabi begins walking off, causing my brow to twitch in annoyance as after everything that's happened, he still was unfazed as ever.

"Ne, where are you going!" I barked.

"Anywhere but here."

I sighed and went to follow after the male but halted.

"You're not gonna try and recruit me?" Wraith spoke up in amusement but I shook my head, giving the woman an annoyed look. "If it means getting dragged to alternate dimensions and getting my ass handed to me by me then I'll pass." I retorted causing the woman to chuckle. She took a step forward, nodding in the direction Dabi had left in.

"Remember, things aren't getting worse
because things are getting better in her world. They're getting worse because you haven't found your way back home."

My eyes narrowed at her words  and a question I had been meaning to ask earlier resurfaced. "Ne, if your world has gone to shit like that then how come you haven't used your quirk to fix it. Why didn't you go back and change things."

"Time is complex when it comes to the dimensions. Some worlds like yours and Izanami's are at the exact same point, others are far ahead or far back. My quirk allows me to maneuver through space and time, not control it. Even if the war has yet to happen in those worlds, as you can see it is quite difficult to get anyone to trust me in time. It's even more difficult to get through to the alternative versions of you before it's to late. That's when I came up with the idea to intersect a good dimension and a bad one, Hana's realm and your realm. I did it to see, if there's any hope of saving the bad dimensions I come across...the ones at a point before the war but you or Hana are to far gone to reach. And it worked, because I realized the only person who can get through to you is yourself."

"If that's the case, why do you still do it; why are you doing this...helping us? Why are you helping me..."

"I treat the dimensions like I treat people. There will always be people beyond our reach, that we can't save. Which is why we have to save the people we can reach."

My brows furrowed at the familiar quote and for some odd reason. Wraith felt unnervingly familiar.

She looked off to the side, reaching up to graze her mask with her fingertips.

"I couldn't keep my promise to you in my world...so...I try to keep it in others."

Why am I just now realizing that her presence...it feels so familiar...like home...

"Who...who exactly are you..."

But she didn't answer. Instead she held out her hand and this time a large portal sprung from her hand. "Farewell, Izanami." And with that she stepped into the portal which led to a living room.

I stiffened upon catching a glimpse of a tall muscular ash blonde man. "Oi, you said you'd be gone for a week, it's been a week in a half!" The man roared.

"Gomen, you know time runs differently when I'm void jumping. An hour there is a week gone from here but I had to stay an extra 30 minutes."

"Yeah, yeah; this is your last jump, you're taking a break!" The man demanded which only made the woman chuckle. "Did you miss me that much?" She approached the man whom snaked his hands around her waist and plucked her mask off. "No."

My eyes widened and I averted my own orbs awkwardly as they shared an intense kiss as if they were star crossed lovers.

"Kacchan, is Kaa-chan home!" A small boy with familiar fluffy hair that was ash blonde and red eyes cane into the picture rushing toward the pair.

Bakugou groaned as he pulled from Wraith and bent down to pick the child up off the ground, who had the widest of smiles on his flushed features as he stared at his mother's unrevealed face.

"I don't know why you're smiling, it's because of you, he keeps calling me that damn nickna-"
Both him and the child froze like a deer caught in a headlights upon catching a glimpse of me through the portal but the woman shook her head in amusement. After a few seconds the portal began to shrink and I froze in pure shock as the woman looked over her shoulder unmasked.

"Y-you..." I uttered in speechlessness.
She offered me a kind smile as the portal finally closed.

"Farewell, Izanami."

||
~Author-sama
The cross over arc has officially come to a close! Thoughts? Hmm I wonder who wraith was? Why was Izanami so shocked. Did you enjoy the cross over?