Chapter 26: London Has Fallen

Începe de la început

"Clear!"

"That's what I want to hear. Let's roll."

Everyone entered the Paladin except for S.C.A.R. team as they were piloting the pelicans and paladin. The dropships hovered in the air while the powerful engine of the Paladin started humming and release a full blast as it hovers in the air for a second before changing direction and shot ti the sky with speeds no ordinary fighter jet can achieve.

Location: Gatwick Airport, London
Time: 1200 Hours
Date: 04/03/2013

At the airport near London, UK, the Paladin escorted by three pelicans touched down on the ground. Surrounding the aircraft were multiple airport and military service of United Kingdom.

The ramp of the Paladin came down and the APC, and Pitbulls rolled out as the pelicans magnetic latch secured on the vehicle ready for transport.

The security team got out as well and Carter talked to the MI6 Agent. "Agent Beckket." Carter greeted as he shook the man's hand.

"Noble One." The man greeted back. "It's a pleasure to meet you sir."

"As do I, sir. I believe you have something for me?"

"Yes, I do." The man pulled out a tablet and showed him the city of London. "We've given you a landing zone at the piccadilly circus, it's just an 11 minute drive to the Parliament."

Carter nodded and downloaded the map to his suit. "Got it. Thanks you, sir."

"You're welcome." Agent Beckett said as he took his leave.

Noble One looked at the vehicles to see them all latched to the pelicans and are ready for transport. The Paladin will be staying at the airport for the time being as they're going to the Parliament.

"Buck, what's the status on the pelicans?" Carter asked the squad leader of Alpha-9.

"Everything's good and ready Noble." Buck reported.

"Good." He said as they both entered the pelican. "S.C.A.R. Team you're clear for take off."

"Roger that, Noble." Nick said as the pelicans took off to the sky and headed towards the city of London.

The pelican position in the middle is where Lasky, Red, and Blue Team is located.  On their right side is Noble, and Sentinel, finally on their left were the Alpha-9. Kelly opened a hologram and switched it to the news to see the report of today's London.

"Here we are at the Big Ben where Government leaders at 2:00 PM will be meeting and discussing about the attack of the man known as Vladimir Makarov with his previous attack on Russia. World leaders from more than 25 countries are attending this meeting with the addition of Admiral Thomas Lasky of the Solar Alliance regards of future tech trade. This marked as one of the most protective events on earth."

"Let's just hope nothing goes south." Linda commented loading her sniper rifle.

"Do you really think NOTHING would go south?" Fred asked putting on his helmet.

"Don't jinx it Fred." Alice replied placing her FTL Eraser from her holster. "We've already dealt with urban combat, but we have to watch out for friendly fire. Cause we're not fighting aliens, we're fighting humans and they can blend in the crowd."

"30 seconds to landing zone." Omar said from their comms line.

"Get ready." Chief said loading his MA5 Pulse Rifle.

At the piccadilly all streets and roads were blocked for the S.A.T.O. representatives to land their dropships it is also surrounded by London Police officers and several military personnel. The sound of an engine roar got the crowds attention as the pelican slowly descended.