Say It Again Chapter 4 "Hello Again"

[Sorry it's taking me so long to update this. I've been working on other fanfics that I have put on hiatus.]

"Who could that be?" Erwin asked as he stood. "Don't know. What if it's your parents?" Levi asked. "It can't be them." The blonde murmured as he opened the door. His eyes widened slightly before he gave a small smile. "Nice to see you two." Levi whipped his head around and his steel eyes widened.
Standing in the doorway was his ex boyfriend and younger brother.

"Hey Levi." Leuis hummed as he walked into the living room. His white hair shone in the sunlight and his dusty orange eyes looked deep into his. "Leuis." He said lowly as he watched him. "You know him?" Eren asked softly. "He's my ex boyfriend." The ravenette said while glancing at his lover. "Oh alright." Eren nodded as he looked at him. "Nice to meet you two! My name is Lytton! I'm Leuis's younger brother!" Lytton said happily. "I-it's nice to meet you two." Armin said softly.

"So, what are you two doing here anyway?" Levi asked as he slung an arm over the back of the couch as he leaned back. "We heard you were coming home, so we decided to follow you." Leuis said as he sat on the floor. "Well, that's stupid. Just what were you expecting out of this journey home?" The raven haired man asked deadpanned. "Levi, that's enough." Erwin said sharply.
"We came here to visit our parents. They don't like the fact that we're so far away, but they understand our choice as to why we went so far away." Lytton grinned. "That's nice." Armin smiled.
"And who are you two?" The white haired man asked as he glanced at Eren and Armin. "I'm Armin Arlert. I'm Erwin's boyfriend." The small blonde smiled. "And I'm Eren Jaeger, Levi's boyfriend." Eren smiled.
"Congrats Eren. You've got a fine man on your hands." Leuis said with a small smile.
"Thank you, sir."

The teenagers all jumped from one place to the other topic wise. "By the way Eren, did you hear Levi took a part time job as a stripper while he was studying?" Leuis asked. "Wh-what?!" The brunette gasped as his face turned bright red. "I worked at a nightclub. I wasn't exactly a stripper there." Levi sighed while blushing slightly. "Wasn't exactly, being the clue word as to you taking a part time as one." The white haired teen smirked as he pressed the edge of his glass to his thin lips.
Levi's eyes narrowed and he brought Eren close. "Don't listen to a word he says." He whispered.

"Erwin, where did you work?" Armin asked. "I worked at McDonald's because I didn't know where else to work." Erwin sighed. "They did have that sushi place where I worked at." Lytton grinned. "I know, but when I went to apply for a job, they said they didn't need anyone else to work there." The blonde sighed. "Well, when you come back just ask to apply. I'll do my best to help you." The red head grinned.
"Thanks."

Their conversation lasted about another three hours, the topic dwelling on jobs, sports, and well..what they wanted to do after college.
"Yes mom. We're on our way." Lytton groaned as he blushed slightly. "Yes.. About a half hour.. You want take out?! Mom!.. O-oh I-I'm sorry... Yeah... Ok... Ahuh... Yeah bye."
"I'm assuming mom's not cooking." Leuis said deadpanned. "Yeah. She wants Chinese." Lytton huffed. "Chinese isn't too bad." The white haired male said as he stood up. "Yeah true."
"Thank you you two for stopping by." Erwin smiled as they walked out. Levi sighed and quickly stood. "Eren, could I talk to you?" He asked quickly. "U-uh sure." Eren nodded as Levi quickly walked upstairs.

'What's going on with him?'

The brunette quickly walked upstairs and followed his boyfriend into the master bedroom. "Now..what did you need me for?" He whispered.

"It's about... Leuis."

"Ok." Eren nodded as he sat on the bed. "You weren't exactly the nicest person to him." "There's a reason behind that." Levi began. "I'm listening.." Eren said softly.
"I started dating Leuis when I was 13 years old. He was a really sweet kid. And.. It was shortly after I came out too. He asked my out and yeah..but whatever.! As our relationship progressed, he changed. He joined this group, I don't even know what it's called, and that greatly impacted him. He constantly asked me to..have sex with him and I'd refuse. He threatened to beat me, and on one occasion he did. I immediately broke up with him and he warned me... I-if you ever fall in love with someone again, I'll make sure to hurt them. And..that was the last time I've ever dated someone. Until I met you."

"You're telling me this why..?" Eren asked softly. "Long story short, I want to keep you safe from him. I'm scared he's going to really hurt you and I don't want to have to go through with seeing you hurt again." Levi whispered as he sat next to him. "I understand. Thank you for telling me this." The brunette whispered as he hugged his boyfriend tightly.

They both stayed in that position for a long time, enjoying each other's company and each other's small features, from their scent to their breathing and heart beats. Levi pulled away and looked at Eren, who just smiled at him.
"Want to help me make dinner?" He asked happily.
"I'd love to."

To be continued...

[A/N: Gah! I'm so sorry you all had to wait so long and I'm sorry if this is a short chapter. ;-; It took me forever to process an idea for this one. And Leuis (pronounced Lewis) and Lytton (pronounced Litten) are my two OC's. Leuis and Lytton are fraternal twins, Lytton be the younger of the two. Leuis is about the same height as Erwin and is thinner. He has pale skin and has white hair and orange eyes. Lytton, on the other hand, is a bit shorter, being about Jean's height. He has neon green eyes and red hair.]

[Another A/N: The next chapter will most likely be longer. All I have to say is be prepared. See you guys later! :D ]