Say It Again Chapter 12 "Innocent Minded"

"Armin hurry up!"

"Slow down!"

Eren ignored his best friend as he ran against the moving traffic of people. Snow slowly fell and Christmas lights shimmered around the outside mall as dusk began to slowly fade. The blonde boy caught up with his taller friend, his breathing coming out in heavy pants.

"Didn't you hear me?" Armin asked.
"Huh? No." Eren said, his eyes shining in the lights. Armin just shook his head and held onto his bags. "Where else do you want to go?" The brunette bit his lip and slowly looked around.

"Let's go there! We might be able to find stuff there!"

After several hours of shopping, Eren bought Levi all the presents he asked for.

"I'm home!" Eren called as he walked through the doorway. He dropped his bags next to the front door and looked around as he undid his scarf. "Welcome back." Levi called, causing Eren to jump. "Get me anything good?" Levi asked as he walked towards. "W-well, yeah..." Eren blushed as he glanced down shyly.

"Anything sexual?"

"Fuck no!"

Levi snickered and ruffled Eren's hair gently. "Good. I would've beat your ass if you did." The brunette pouted slightly, slowly making his way into the kitchen. "Smells yummy. Whatcha making?" He smiled as he opened the fridge. "To be honest, I have no clue. There's this page on Facebook that comes up with the craziest concoctions ever. And to be honest, they look pretty damn good." Levi hummed as he tied an apron around his waist. "It better be good." Eren sighed, slowly sitting on top of the marbled counter.

"What are you trying to say, brat? Is my cooking not good for you?" The raven haired male asked as he glared back at him. "No, your food is really good." Eren smiled as he took a sip of his drink.

Levi crossed his arms, shifting his weight from one leg to the next. "And what did I tell you about sitting on tables?" "This isn't a table Levi." Eren snapped. "Still.. Tables are for glasses, not asses and if you need a place to sit, you can sit on my lap."

"Well maybe I don't want to sit in your lap." The brunette jumped down from the counter, stamping his feet as he walked into the living room. Levi watched him quietly, a smirk forming on his lips.

"Hey Levi?"

"I'm in the other room. You don't have to scream."

Eren shifted on the couch, wrapping his arms around a pillow. "Do you know where Armin is?" Levi twitched an eyebrow and walked into the living room. He stared Eren in the eyes as he leaned over the arm of the couch. "What?" Eren asked, slowly looking at him.

"Have you, even in the slightest idea, ever thought about why Armin disappears with Erwin upstairs for extended periods of time?"

"Never. I figured maybe the two would want to spend some time alone with one another." Eren smiled as he held the pillow close.

"Eren, the two of them fuck like rabbits."

"What's the difference between humans having sex and rabbits having sex?" The brunette asked, arching his right eyebrow. 'Are you kidding me?.' Levi thought, slowly making his way into the kitchen. "Hey! Answer me!" Eren called. "No." Levi took their dinner out of the oven and pushed his bangs back.

Erwin and Armin joined them, surprisingly.

After dinner, Eren and Armin settled in the living room, engrossed by a movie playing on one of the movie channels. Levi cleaned the dishes and Erwin cleaned the counters. All the while, Levi could not settle his mind over the fact that Eren still beared a childlike innocence. "Eyebrows." Levi said, placing a dish on the towel rack. "What do you want?" Erwin asked, slowly walking over to him. "What should I do about Eren? I try to use good pick up lines whenever I talk to him, but none of them seem to work. He doesn't seem to process them and usually dismisses them as me being cute or silly. Earlier, I told him I had the suspicion that you and Armin were at it like rabbits, and he didn't really get the concept." Levi explained. The taller man furrowed his fairly large eyebrows together and pressed his lips together. "Put more thought into what you want to say, if not, make it as obvious as possible."

"Thanks. By the way, when's the last time you got your eyebrows waxed?"

Erwin and Armin abandoned Levi and his innocent boyfriend during the climax of the movie. Eren's head was rested on Levi's right thigh, his brown hair sprawled out over his boyfriend's pants. Levi's fingers threading through his hair, gently tugging on the boy's soft locks.

"You look cold. Want to use me as a blanket?" Levi hummed, watching the TV change from one scene to the next. "Nope. I'm actually quite comfortable here." Eren smiled as he curled into a ball. 'Dammit.' "Hey Eren, I'm afraid of the dark, so will you sleep with me tonight?" The brunette looked up at him and laughed. "You sleep in the dark all the time." 'Shit.' The older of the two mentally cursed.

A few minutes went by and Eren shifted into a different position, his head still resting on Levi's thigh.
"Hey Eren."
"Levi, shut up."
Levi glanced down at him and raised an eyebrow slowly. He gently poked Eren, making him stir slightly. "Out of all your beautiful curves, your smile is my favorite." He whispered. The brunette's cheeks flushed, his teal orbs sparkling slightly.
"Was that a pick up line?"
Levi blinked. "Yeah. So were the previous two." Eren giggled, smiling up at him. "You suck at pickup lines."
"You're just too oblivious, Eren." The younger smiled brightly and glanced down. "I had to save some of my innocence for you."

Levi blushed slightly, causing Eren to laugh loudly as he sat up. "Make me dessert, honey! I'm hungry!"

To be continued...

[A/N: Y'all can all stab me if you want. I am terribly sorry for not updating sooner. School is stressful, my life right now is stressful, I've had so many things that I needed to do for school that I really didn't have the time to sit down and write this chapter. The school year for me ends next month, so hopefully by then I won't be as busy and chapters will be posted more frequently than usual. Thank you all for your patience and I'll see you in the next chapter! Btw, if you have any suggestions as to what I should add to this story, please feel free to leave a comment. :) ~Breezy]