Say It Again Chapter 11 "Don't"

Both of the boys walked inside Levi and Erwin's home, the entire place being dimly lit. "I'm assuming no one else is home?" Eren asked as Levi walked into the kitchen. "Yeah. Erwin's staying over Armin's tonight, so we've got this entire place to ourselves." Levi said as Eren laid down on the couch. "That's good." The brunette said sleepily. Levi made his way over towards the boy and kneeled next to him. Their eyes met and the two of them leaned in close. So close that their lips were barely touching each other. Until, Eren leaned in and captured Levi's lips.

Levi responded back instantly, kissing Eren back deeply. He pushed the younger teen on his back and straddled his lap, their lips never leaving each other. The older male's hands travelled along the length of Eren's body, making him squirm and moan against his lips. Levi held Eren's hips down gently and began a slow grinding motion. Eren broke away from the kiss and moaned shakily as he thrusted his hips up to meet Levi's, creating an even sweeter friction.

Levi's pale lips found their way down to Eren's neck, where they gently began to caress it. "L-Levi~" The man hummed against it, making the boy beneath him scream in pleasure. The ebony haired male undid Eren's tie and unbuttoned his shirt. His hand trailed down the boy's tanned and muscle toned chest, slowly stopping at the hem of his pants. Levi gently trailed kisses down the boy's chest, and stopped as he felt the boy weave his fingers into his hair.

"Levi.."

"Yes Eren?"

"C-could you stop?"

Levi nodded slowly and sat up, looking at the boy beneath him. "I don't want to go further. N-not yet anyways.." Eren said shyly. "I understand." Levi smiled as he slowly stood. Eren gently pinched Levi's ass, making the older man scream and jump. "That's pay back." Eren winked.

"Damn you.."

"Aw come on.." The brunette yawned as he sat up. "It's only fair.." Levi just rolled his eyes and sat next to him.

"What do you want to do?" Eren asked softly as he rested his head in Levi's lap. "Whatever you want to do." Levi shrugged as he wove his fingers into Eren's soft, chocolate hair. The younger one's eyes slowly drooped as he looked down at his shirt. "Does someone like this?" Eren glanced up at Levi and blushed slightly.

"You're gentle with me. Leu-"

"Shh. Don't talk about him."

The younger male nodded, sinking his head deeper into his lover's lap.

"Hey Levi?"

"What is it?"

"What do you want for Christmas? And your birthday?"

Levi slowed his actions, staring down at the floor. "I guess I really haven't thought about it.." Eren blinked slowly as he sat up in Levi's lap. "When you think of something, let me know." He laughed, wrapping his arms around Levi's neck. He kissed his cheek respectively, his eyes drooping and actions slowing with every kiss. Levi smiled as he picked him up, holding him bridal style.

"Go to sleep, sweetheart..."

-----------

Heavy breathing echoed throughout the hallways of a dark hotel. Feet hammered against the floor. Eyes flickered in desperation.

"Levi!"

The older man gasped, his heart pounding so loudly in his chest. He could hear the beating in his ears.

"Levi! H-help!"

Levi stumbled, but regained his composure as he began to sprint.

"Er-Eren!"

"Levi! Please help!"

It felt as if time slowed itself down. Levi's legs felt heavy; he couldn't hold himself up anymore. His breathing got louder and even more frantic.

But then, he noticed something.

A door at the end of the hallway.

He took another step forward, and was face to face with a mysterious, dark figure who's eyes only shone in the dark.

"Silly Levi. You think he's safe now that he's back in your arms."

Silver eyes widened as Levi fell to the floor.

"Leuis.."

"Just know this, Levi. No matter where you may be, I will always be watching your every move. And when you least expect it, I will take him from you again."

"No.." Levi gasped

"And you will never see him again."

Eren's screams of agonized plea echoed through the hallway as Levi gritted his teeth.

"Don't."

-----

Levi shot up, clenching his chest as his heart beat against his ribs. Immediately, he threw the blankets off of himself, meeting Eren's turquoise eyes.

"Are you ok?" The brunette asked, his voice raspy from just waking up. Levi rubbed his eyes and slowly shook his head. "Just a nightmare.. Go back to sleep."

Eren slowly closed his eyes, curling into a ball as he yawned silently. Levi joined him, pulling him close as he pulled the blankets over them.

"Eren?"

"Yes.."

"I promise that I'll protect you. No matter what."

"I know. I..believe in..you.."

To be continued...

[A/N: AHHHH! I really am sorry that I haven't updated in centuries! There's been so much with school and activities that I haven't had time to really work on this. And I feel like this chapter wasn't long enough. I'm sorry. ;-; ]