Say It Again Chapter 8 "Saving Myself"

[A/N: Don't know if this stuff may trigger something, but please read with caution.]

"I'm home!" Eren said happily as he walked in. "Welcome home. Where have you been?" Leuis asked as he glanced at him. "I was over my friend Jean's house. I haven't seen him in a little while because we don't have any classes with each other this year." The brunette sighed as he sat next to his lover. "That's cool." The white haired male hummed as he played with Eren's hair gently.

Eren and Leuis have been dating for two weeks now, though there have been rifts here and there.

"Where are you going Leuis?" Eren asked sleepily as he sat up. "Some of my friends from downtown want me to go out with them. I'll be back later." Leuis sighed as he slid his jacket on. "Please be careful and come back safely to me." The smaller male whispered. "I will my little titan. Stay here. I promise I'll come back." Leuis whispered before kissing Eren's lips roughly. Eren immediately kissed him back and wrapped his arms around his waist. The white haired male looked away and smirked softly. "Bye, my little titan."
"Bye."

Eren watched him walk out before pulling out his phone, texting Armin. He slipped his phone back into his pocket and sighed. 'He always does this. He goes out and doesn't come home until later. And when he does come home, he's high or drunk.' He thought as he ran his fingers through his hair. Eren frowned and stood before walking onto their balcony. He looked around at all of the lights and smiled softly as he leaned on the railing. 'At least this place is nice.' He thought.

Eren fell asleep and lifted his shirt slightly, leaving his toned stomach exposed to the cold air and darkness of the living room. Leuis silently walked in and looked at his small boyfriend. He walked over to him and looked down at him with glowing orange eyes. He gently picked him up, causing the smaller boy to wake up.
"Welcome home." He said sleepily. Leuis nodded and quickly walked into their room. He set Eren down and immediately locked the door.
"Wh-what's goi-"

"I need you."

"Huh? What is that supposed to-"

Leuis silenced his boyfriend by smashing his lips onto his roughly. Eren's eyes widened and he kissed him back. The taller male laid him on the bed and pinned him down with a strong force. The brunette gasped and looked up at him shyly.

"Leuis, I don't think I'-"

"Too bad."

Leuis grabbed Eren's shirt and began to pull it off, before Eren slapped his hand away and pushed him off. "I don't want this!" He yelled as he stormed towards the door. Orange eyes glared at his prey before grabbing it's wrists. "Let go of me!" Eren screamed as he dropped to the floor. Leuis dragged him by his wrists before throwing Eren onto the bed.

"W-wai-"

The white haired male pinned his wrists above his head and smirked. "Finally. I've got you. I can't wait to hear you scream my name." Leuis said lowly as he slowly undid Eren's pants.

"N-No! Wait! Stop! I don't want this! Please Leuis! Stop!" Eren whimpered as he squirmed under his tight grasp. Leuis slowly began pulling his pants down and smirked wickedly.

"I-I'm saving myself for Levi!"

The older male stopped and immediately looked at the boy beneath him. Eren's eyes were filled with tears as he bit his bottom lip and quivered. Leuis spat and released his wrists before standing up.

"Fine." He hissed quietly.

To be continued...

[A/N: Thanks sooo much for 7K views! It means a lot to me! ;w; The next chapter is going to be really angsty, so please be prepared. ]