Say It Again Chapter 5 "You Promised"

[A/N: Here we go! Enjoy! ;) ]

The past week after the little backstory Levi gave Eren was brutal. Leuis returned every single day. Levi had to go on "super protective mode", in order to keep Eren safe.
It was his promise that he made to his boyfriend.
Eren attended school on a regular basis, and occasionally asked Levi for help on what he couldn't figure out. As for Erwin and Armin, weeeeelllll...

Thanksgiving was spent at both the Jaeger and Smith household. There was a crazy party the Saturday after at Erwin's place, which ended up with drunk teens and some virgins.

Two weeks passed and Christmas was quickly approaching. It was Erwin's idea to go to his best friend's, Nile Dawk, house for a party he was having that weekend. Nile's parents were very wealthy, hence why he lives in a 7 million dollar home.

"This place is huge." Armin smiled as he looked around. "I spent an entire summer in this place. Remember that?" Erwin said as he glanced at Nile. "Yeah. That was good times." Nile sighed while smiling. "So, how's college going for you?" The tall blonde asked. "It's going great. I'm hoping to take over the family business once I graduate." The ebony haired man sighed. "That's good to hear." Erwin nodded.

"I wish I lived in a house like this." Eren smiled as he sat down on a barstool. "Yeah. Erwin's parents better step up their game." Levi sighed as he sat behind them. "They already do what they can. Isn't that enough?" The brunette laughed. "Yeah, I suppose." The raven haired man sighed. "Hey you two." Leuis hummed as he sat next to Levi. "Hey." Levi said coldly. "Hi Leuis. It's nice to see you again." Eren smiled as he looked at him. "Same with you." He nodded. Levi glanced at Eren before glancing down at the ground. Eren looked at Levi and kissed his cheek gently. The ravenette smiled and glanced at him. "Want something to drink?" He asked softly. "Sure." Eren nodded. "What about you, Leuis?" Levi asked. "Sure. Get me a Captain and Coke." Leuis said deadpanned. Levi nodded before walking off.
"So Eren, how have you been?" Leuis asked while glancing at the brown haired teen. "I've been alright. What about you?" Eren asked while smiling. "You know. The usual." The white haired male sighed as he leaned against the bar. "That's cool I guess." Eren shrugged. Levi watched them closely before he set their drinks down. "Thank you so much." Eren smiled as he kissed Levi's cheek. "You're welcome hun." Levi winked.

The party dragged for hours and pretty soon it was close to around 10. Who knew that such a huge house could get so densely packed?
Erwin constantly watched Nile, as his friend made an attempt to talk with the girl he likes. It was funny because he kept tripping on words.
Eren drank a lot of soda and was practically bouncing off of the walls. "Levi. Levi. Levi." Eren said softly as he kissed his boyfriend's neck gently. "Eren please.. I know you're on a sugar high but please.." Levi said softly as he glanced down at him. "I want to kiss you though." The brunette huffed as he innocently looked at him. Levi sighed softly and looked at him. Eren smiled brightly before gently kissing his boyfriend. They shared sweet, small kisses before turning their attention back to where they were at.

"Levi, may I talk to you for a second?" Leuis asked. "Sure." Levi said deadpanned before looking at Eren. "I'll be right back. Stay here." "Ok." Eren smiled as he watched Levi walk off with Leuis.
"Hey Eren." Armin chimed as he sat next to his best friend. "Hey." Eren giggled. "Where are they going?" The petit blonde asked. "Oh you know.. Just a private conversation." The brunette hummed. His friend nodded and glanced down. "Where's Erwin at?" Eren asked as he looked at his friend. "Oh, he's giving Nile tips on how to make a good impression." Armin giggled. "That's nice." The teal eyed boy hummed. "I-I wish he gave me tips on how to make a good impression. I try to impress him, but I don't think it works." The blonde said while frowning.
"Armin, I'm pretty sure he loves you just the way you are."
"R-really?"
"Yeah."
"Thanks Eren.."

The two were caught up in a good conversation, which dragged a little past 10. That was all before Eren began to get worried.
"Hey. They've been gone a long time don't you think?" He said softly. "Come to think of it, it's been almost a half hour." Armin thought. "I'm gonna go check on him." Eren stood and glanced up the stairs. He smiled brightly and began walking up them. 'I wonder how he's doing. It's been a while since I last saw him.' He thought while blushing slightly.
Once he reached the top of the stairs, he walked down the hallway happily.

"Hey Lev-"

Eren immediately stopped, his eyes widening and his body freezing. Tears pricked them and he stepped back.

There it was. Levi was kissing Leuis.

Leuis pulled away and smirked down at Levi. Levi shook and looked at Eren, his steel eyes widening. The brunette bit his lip before running downstairs.

"Eren wait!" Levi called as he ran after him.

Eren ran outside and shivered as he walked down the driveway. "Eren." Levi said as he grabbed him. "Get off of me!" The boy with the teal eyes yelled as he pushed him off.
"Let me explain myself pl-"
"You don't have to! There was enough explaining you did when you were kissing him!"
"He-"
"How long were you going to hide this from me?! Gosh Levi, you are a tramp!"
"Ere-"
"It's clear that you love him and that you just used me to get his attention, so that he could love you again! Well it worked! Congratulations!"
"Please Eren. J-just lis-"
"No. I'm done. We're done. I never loved you. And well... If you didn't love me, then you should've just left." He said before walking off. "You promised me I wouldn't get hurt. But I got hurt by the one who protected me the most."

Levi watched him sadly before dropping to his knees. Tears fell from his face and he sobbed quietly.
'What have I done?'

To be continued...

[A/N: I told you to be prepared..]