Say It Again Chapter 9 "You Found Me"

[A/N: WARNING: Is very angsty and may cause a trigger to some viewers. Viewer discretion is advised.]

Levi silently walked down the busy street, a small white cloud escaping his parted lips. "It's so fucking cold out." He murmured to himself as he stuffed his hands into his pockets. He glanced away from the people and focused his attention to the stores and restaurants beside him. He walked past a dark alley and briefly looked into it. He glanced down, his eyes widening.

"Eren." He whispered as he ran in and knelt beside him. 'What is he doing out here?' He asked himself as he felt his cheek. Eren was ice cold. He wasn't wearing a jacket either.
"Don't worry." He whispered as he gently picked him up. Levi brought Eren close to him and walked down the street with him, before placing him in the back of his car. He immediately got in the driver's seat and drove off.

---------

Levi busted open the front door and gently laid Eren on the couch. Thank the lord that Erwin and Armin weren't home at the moment. The raven haired man gently laid a blanket over him and sighed. He immediately started the fire and ran into the kitchen. "Let's see. Uh..." He murmured as he shakily opened the fridge. He grabbed a bottle of Fiji water and poured it into a glass cup before walking back into the living room. He set it on the table and sat down on the floor next to Eren.

The brunette stirred in his sleep and weakly opened his eyes. "Wh-where-" he asked weakly. "Eren." Levi said softly as he looked at him. Eren's eyes weakly glanced at Levi. "H-how did I get here?" He whispered. "I found you in an alley." The short male whispered. "Are you hungry Eren?" "Y-yeah. I am." He said softly. "I'll make you something. Is soup ok?" Levi asked softly as he stood.
"Y-yeah." Eren whispered as he closed his eyes. The raven haired male nodded and ran into the kitchen. He began making the soup and frowned slightly. 'How did he get out there?' He thought.

After a few minutes, Levi poured Eren's meal into a bowl. "Eren. Your dinner's ready." He called. Teal eyes slowly opened and he sat up. "I'll be there shortly." He said softly. He stood and immediately dropped to his knees. "Are you alright?!" Levi asked in a worried voice. "Y-yeah. It's been a while since I've stood." Eren hissed as he sat back on the couch. "I'll just bring this out to you." The small male walked with the bowl into the living room and set it down on the table. "Thank you." Eren said softly. Levi nodded and frowned as he glanced away.

"When was the last time you walked Eren?" Levi asked softly as he sat next to Eren. "Last night actually. I haven't moved from where I was sitting ever since..until you found me." Eren said softly as he brought the blanket closer to himself. Levi nodded and glanced down. "Did anything happen?" Steel eyes focused their attention to the fire as the question was asked. "Leuis and I fought yesterday. Though, I did most of the yelling." Eren whispered. "I think I left after that. The end of it was such a blur." Levi glanced at Eren before looking at him.
"Eren?" He asked softly.
"What is it?" Eren asked quietly.
"May I please have a look at you for a second?" The brunette was taken a back for a second. He slowly stood and looked down at his ex.
"Sure."

Levi stood in front of Eren and sighed softly. "Sorry for doing this to you." He whispered. The taller male nodded and closely watched him. Levi's small fingers gently lifted Eren's shirt. Across his chest and stomach were bruises and cuts. Levi gulped and gently let go of Eren's shirt. "Turn around." He said shakily. The brunette raised an eyebrow and did as he was told. The steel eyed man gently pulled down Eren's pants and boxers, looking at his lower regions sadly. His thighs and his butt were covered in dried up cum and blood.

Eren was raped.

Levi pulled his pants and boxers up before dropping to the floor. "Levi? Are yo-" His eyes sadly looked at the boy in front of him. Levi shook slightly as tears spilled from his eyes. "E-Eren...wh-why.." He gasped between sobs. "What's wrong?" Eren asked as he dropped to his knees. "Y-you've been raped." Levi sobbed. Eren's eyes widened before he looked down sadly. "I-I've been used?" He asked as tears brimmed his eyes. The smaller male nodded and buried his face in his hands. Eren sobbed quietly and buried his face into the couch.
"Eren p-please."
"I'm sorry Levi!" Eren screamed. Levi's eyes widened as he looked at Eren.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't listen t-to you. I'm sorry I said I never loved you. I-I was just...h-h-hurt by what I saw. A-and.. I wanted you to b-be the one to t-take my virginity..n-not him.." Eren sobbed as he looked at him. The smaller boy leaned against Eren's chest and sobbed loudly. The brunette held him close and sobbed softly.

"I-I'm sorry I'm not perfect." Levi whimpered as he cried softly. Eren frowned and held him close as he looked at him.
"You'll always be p-perfect to me.." He said quietly. "S-stop trying to impress me too." Levi nodded and sobbed uncontrollably. "O-oh Eren!" He cried loudly.

"L-Levi I'm sorry!" Eren cried as he brought him closer.

"It's a-alright.." Levi whispered shakily. Eren nodded and slowly began to pull away before Levi roughly grabbed his shoulders. His breathing was unsteady and he was crying as he looked at Eren.

"P-promise me you'll n-never leave me!" He begged shakily as he cried softly.

"I-I promise!"

To be continued...

[A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I cried my eyes out while writing it. ;-; This fanfic won't be updated in a while. I literally released three chapters in one day and I don't want to end this fanfic so soon because it's now reached it's middle. Not to mention, I need to think of some more ideas. But, thank you all for the love and support on this fanfic and on all of my other works. It really makes me happy. I love you all! ]