Say It Again Chapter 6 "Sure"

[Here's chapter 6. I most likely won't update for a while again because I just released like 3 chapters. Not to mention, I have other fanfics to work on.]

Levi pounded his fists on the ground and screamed loudly. Tears rolled down his face as he slammed his face into the pillow beside him. 'I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.' He thought as he sobbed loudly and uncontrollably. "Levi. What happened?" Erwin asked softly as he rubbed his back gently. It was half past two in the morning; Levi's fit lasted almost 4 hours.
"I-I was talking t-to Leuis th-then...he kissed me a-and Eren saw. I-I...h-he." He gasped before breaking down again. Erwin nodded and picked him up as he set him on the couch. "H-he said he never l-loved me... H-have I been used?" "No Levi. You haven't." Erwin whispered.
"G-get me my phone! I-I need to see if h-he called me back!" Levi gasped as he sat up. The blonde male nodded and grabbed his phone, Levi's small hand shakily reaching out for it.
He unlocked it, no messages, calls or voicemails showing up. "D-damn." He frowned as he called him again.

....

....

....

...

Nothing.

Levi sobbed softly and quickly hanged up.

He called 59 times. Each time, no answer.

"Why won't he answer?" Levi sobbed as he hid his face into a pillow. "Maybe he's asleep. It is half past 2 in the morning." Erwin shrugged. Levi nodded and rubbed his eyes slowly. "You should go to bed. We'll see what happens in the morning." The blonde said softly. The short male nodded as he walked upstairs. He walked into his room and shut the door behind him, locking it.

Levi slowly made his way over to his bed and laid down, slamming his face into a pillow. He breathed in the scent, his hands immediately gripping the pillow. He inhaled the scent, desperately and violently, as he closed his eyes. Sparks of love shot through his veins as his body shook with need. He sobbed quietly and sighed heavily, Eren's name brokenly leaving his lips.

--------------

Eren woke the next morning and shook his head slowly. He rubbed his teal eyes and picked up his phone.

'59 Missed Calls from Levi'

He gritted his teeth and shoved his phone under his pillow. 'Better get ready.' Within in 15 minutes, he was dressed, clean and already out the door. He was meeting up with Jean and Armin to hang out today. But as he was on his way over, he stopped at Dunkin Donuts for a little something.

"Can I have a pumpkin spice coffee?" He asked softly. "Sure thing." The cashier grinned before walking off to get his drink. Eren sighed quietly and glanced around the shop.

"Hello Eren."

Teal eyes immediately darted up to a pair of orange ones. "Hey. Leuis." Eren said softly. "Listen, I just want to apologize for what you saw yesterday." Leuis sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair. "It's alright." The brunette sighed as he paid for his drink. "Levi's a tramp anyways." "Hm? What makes you say that?" The white haired male asked as they walked out. "You wouldn't understand. I-I mean... You would, sorta..but I don't want to tell you because I don't want you seeing him differently after I-"

"Tell me."

Eren gulped and glanced down. "He said you did terrible things to him, though I don't see how you're such a bad guy. To me, you're very nice." "Thank you." Leuis hummed as he ruffled the boy's hair. The brunette nodded and fixed his jacket. "I've got say, you're a beautiful boy Eren." Leuis added. "Thank you." Eren smiled. "You've got gorgeous eyes too. I've never seen a green color like that before." The white haired male smiled. "I don't know what to say." The shorter boy shrugged as he smiled innocently.

Leuis and Eren talked for several minutes, people casually passing around them as if nothing was happening. They even exchanged numbers and addresses.

"Say Eren. I have something to ask you." Leuis smiled.
"What is it?" Eren hummed.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Leuis asked softly. Eren's eyes widened as his lips parted.

"Sure Leuis. I feel safer with my life in your hands."

Leuis smiled and ruffled his hair. "Thank you. It means a lot to me."

To be continued...