Say It Again Chapter 7 "Stop It"

[A/N: The next couple of chapters are going to be full of angst. Please just bear with me..]

"Eren- you what?!"

"Yep."

"Eren..."

The news was immediately broken out to Eren's two best friends, Jean and Armin. Eren is currently dating Leuis, both of his friend's dumbfounded.
"Wait a second. I thought you loved Levi." Jean said as he looked Eren hard in the eyes. "No way. I was never in love with him. I just used him." Eren sighed as he crossed his arms.
"Well that's a terrible thing to do!" Armin yelled. The brunette's eyes widened as he looked into ocean blue ones.

"Do you understand how much he loved you? He practically slaved himself over you! He made everything perfect just for you! He made sure he looked well! Why?! Because he thought that if he didn't you wouldn't be interested in him if he wasn't!"

"Well I was never interested in him anyways! Couldn't he see that I wasn't?!"

"APPARENTLY HE COULDN'T!"

Eren gulped and winced as he looked down. Armin sighed and rubbed his eyes lightly. "Sorry.. I really had to get that out." He said softly. Eren nodded and closed his eyes. "Come on you two. Let's just forget about this for now and talk about something normal for once." Jean said softly.
"Alright.." Eren sighed.

-----------------

Levi stood on his toes and dusted the high shelf. He bit his lip and coughed softly as dust fluttered down in front of his nose. He sneezed and lost his balance, falling on to the wooden floor beneath him. "God, I hate being short.." He murmured as he dusted himself off and stood. The door opened quietly and the raven haired male glanced at it, his blonde friend walking in with some bags.

"Was your trip successful or did you buy junk again?" Levi asked as he lowered the cloth around his face. "Both I guess." Erwin hummed. "Don't make a mess. I just cleaned in there." The short male huffed as he put some of the cleaning supplies away. "I'll try not to. Though it's not a guarantee that I will." The blonde smirked. Levi's steel eyes squinted as he closed the closet door.

"Listen. I've got to talk to you about something." Erwin said in a hushed voice. "Ok. What do you want to talk about?" Levi asked as he sat on a stool. "It's about Eren. I'm on and off about telling yo-"
"Tell me." Levi ordered.
The blonde man winced before he turned around and looked Levi straight in the eye with a strong force.

"Eren is going out with Leuis."

Levi's eyes widened and his body went numb. He parted his lips, unable to make words for a long period of time.
"Oh? Is he really?" He asked quietly as a frown appeared on his face. "Yes. Armin told me today when he saw Eren." The raven haired man nodded and looked down as he stood. "If you need me, I'll be upstairs in my room." He murmured as he quickly walked off. Erwin watched him sadly before looking down and closing his eyes.

'Damn it Levi. Don't do it.'

Levi locked his door and screamed loudly before dropping to his knees. "Stop it! Stop hurting me! You took him away from me! How dare you?!" He yelled as tears fell from his eyes. "He's all I had left! He was the only family I've ever had! Give him back! I want him back! Stop hurting me! Because I can't take it!" Erwin busted the door open and immediately picked up Levi. He brought him into his chest and held him. The short male gripped his shirt and sobbed into his chest, his body shaking violently. "Calm down.." Erwin whispered as he rubbed his back.

Levi loosened his gripped on his shirt as his sobbing became inaudible, before falling limp in the taller man's arms.

To be continued...