Hoping For Amnesia [14]

Chapter 14

I woke up to the sound of a shower running. I yawned and sat up in bed. When I finally took in my surroundings, I realized I wasn't in my bed. Oh yeah, I had fallen asleep in Kaden's. I looked at the cloak and it read 6:30. Ughhh school started at 8.

I got out of Kaden's bed and walked over to my stuff. I decided on a pair of dark blue skinnies, a black tank top with a black sweater and black converses. I got my iPod and started playing music until Kaden was finished. Please Don't Go by Mike Posner was playing now. When Kaden walked out he was fully clothed.

I took a shower and put on my clothes. I didn't have to use any make-up on because the scratch was completely gone with no scar. I walked out of the bathroom with my hair in a messy bun. Now it was 7:15.

"What now?" I asked Kaden.

"Well they have this breakfast buffet kinda thing for kids who actually eat breakfast and that's where I'm headed. Are you coming?"

"Yeah sure. One second."

I quickly put on my converse, grabbed my bag, iPod, and cellphone and went to the lunchroom with Kaden. When I got in there I could see Noah, Lily, and Chelsea sitting there. Eating a bagel. I grabbed a bagel too and headed over to my table. I sat across from Noah.

"Hey Trinity." Lily chirped.

"Hey."

"Excited for school?" Chelsea joked.

"Yep!" I said sarcastically.

Everyone, but Noah, laughed. I looked up at Noah and pointed at my phone. I quickly sent him a text.

I'm sorry.-I texted.

No, I am. I never should of said that about you and Kaden. I trust you.-He said.

Now I felt a little bad. Kaden and I had been in some awkward positions. But it's not like I made them happen. Ok, I really did need to keep my distance from Kaden. We were just friends.

No, I should have never brought up anything about soccer. You were just worried about me. XD sry.-I texted back.

So are we cool again?

Yep.

I put my phone away and smiled at him. He grinned back.

"So, what classes do you have?" Chelsea asked.

"I don't even know." I said, digging through my bag for my schedule.

"Oh, first I have Algebra 2, then Chemistry, then Music, Creative Writing, then Lunch, Gym, then Social Studies."

"Cool! I have Algebra, music, creative writing, and social studies with you!" Lily said.

"I have Chemistry and gym with you." Noah said.

"And I have gym with you. We all have the same lunch period though." Chelsea said last.

"Sounds like fun." I just finished eating my bagel.

"Well class starts in 10 minutes, we should get going." Lily said.

"Oh, ok. Bye guys." I waved to Chelsea and Noah as we started to leave.

"Wait, you must be really smart if you're in Algebra 2 as a sophomore." I said to Lily.

"Yeah. Math just comes easily to me." Lily shrugged.

I nodded. We were now walking along the path that led to the school building.

"I have to make a quick stop at my locker first." Lily said.

"Locker?" I asked. How much money did this school have?

"Yeah. You have one too. Check your papers."

I checked my papers and sure enough I had a locker.

"Locker 232."

"Cool. I'm 220 so I'm not too far away from you. The first number stands for the floor and the other two numbers are the locker number."

"So I'm on the second floor, locker 32."

"Yep!" Lily chirped. She was so...awake.

Soon we were at Lily's locker which was spraypainted many different colors.

"They let you do this?" I pointed at the spray paint.

"Yeah, but you have to get permission first." Lily said, closing her locker.

"Ok. Let's go." Lily started walking again.

When we got to the room, Lily stopped at the door.

"Ready to enter the lair of Mrs.Cataldo?"

"Don't be dramatic Lily." I laughed and opened the door for her.

We walked in to reveal a colorful classroom. The walls are all covered in posters about math. At her desk sat Mrs.Cataldo. I walked over to her.

"Hi, I'm the new student. Trinity."

"Oh, hello I have your brother next period. Sam right? Well anyways just pick any seat and yeah."

"Ok."

I sat next to Lily who was taking out her notebook.

"She's nice." I said.

"Yeah, but this class is hard."

I nodded and pulled out a blank purple notebook. Soon a flood of students poured into the room. I only recognized Eric as he walked in.

"Hey Eric!" I greeted him.

"Hey Trinity. Hey Lily." He nodded at us and sat in front of me.

"Alright class! Let's get started." Mrs.Cataldo started.

So for the next 45 minutes we took notes,took notes, and did I mention that we took notes? There was also a quiz this Friday. Just great. But I did some of this stuff back in the US so it's easy to me.

"What do you have next?" Eric asked me.

"Chemistry." I answered.

"Me too. I'll take you there." Eric said.

"Cool thanks. Bye Lily." I waved bye to her.

"So where's your sister?" I asked Eric.

"Different class."

"You guys seem close."

"Yeah."

"What about Drew?"

"I don't know what he has this period." Eric shrugged as we reached the Chemistry room.

When we walked in, I realized that Hayley, Noah, and Kaden were all in this class. This should be interesting.