Hoping For Amnesia [43]

Chapter 43

-;-Trinity's POV-;-

I woke up at 6:00 a.m. sharp to see Angie and Sierra off. I pulled on some jeans and a sweatshirt and some converse. I walked to their room and they were all ready to leave.

I started to tear up again. I put my hood on my head.

"Hey, let's go to the lobby. The bus is going to take you all to the airport." I said.

We all walked to the lobby in silence. Once we got there we saw that everyone was in the lobby. Everyone was hugging and saying their goodbyes.

Angie, Sierra, and I looked at each other. Then we all burst into tears and hugged each other.

"Im gonna miss you guys!" I said.

"Us too." They said.

"Everyone needs to be on the bus in 5 minutes!" Someone yelled.

"Promise you'll text me everyday?" Angie asked.

I nodded, not trusting my voice.

Eric and Angie kissed once more before she had to get onto the bus. Sierra and Angie gave me one last hug and boarded the bus. I waved as they drove away.

My face was still wet when I walked back into my room 15 minutes later. I groaned when I realized there was school again today.

I took a quick shower and changed into different clothes.

I tied my hair up into a ponytail and put on a little eyeliner. I walked out and Kaden was sitting on his bed, listening to his iPod.

He saw me and his eyes lit up and he smiled. I blushed a little and sat down on my bed. He pulled an earbud out of his ear.

"Goodmorning." He said.

"Goodmorning."

"So Angie and Sierra left?" He asked.

I nodded and sighed.

"It's ok. You can invite them back anytime." He said seeing the sad expression on my face.

He got up and went to go take a shower. While he was in there my phone vibrated.

I had a reminder. It was my moms birthday today! Oh my god. I was so stupid. How could I forget something that important?

I would talk to her afterschool. Sam had to be there when I wished her a happy birthday.

The shower shut off and Kaden came out in only a towel. He dropped his towel but I turned away quickly so I hadn't seen anything.

"What. The. Fuck?!" I yelled.

"Oops." I could just imagine him smirking.

"Some warning would be nice. Dumbass." I added the last part to myself.

"What? I'm decent."

I turned around and he was wearing black skinny jeans. Like me. But of course, he had to be shirtless. I forced myself to look at the wall behind him, I couldn't trust myself.

"Nothing." I said.

I got up and tried to walk to my desk but he grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him. There had been a lot of waist grabbing this past month.

"You definitely said something." He said, whispering in my ear. He kissed my neck.

I shivered. He knew what he was doing to me. Asshole.

"Ass. Hole." I said, kissing his neck. If he wanted to play that way, then so would I. I could feel him tense up.

Perfect. I trailed kisses down his bare stomach to his last ab and back up to just below his lips. Then I pulled away abruptly.