Hoping For Amnesia [30]

Chapter 30

-;-Kaden's POV-;-

I woke up with a huge headache. I looked to Trinity's bed and she wasn't there. She wasn't there when I had finally gotten back from the game. Damn, she probably hated me. But who was I to just assume that she was crying over me?

-;-Trinity's POV-;-

I woke up on something warm and comfortable. I opened my eyes and met closed ones. I instantly jumped up.

"What the hell!" I yelled and hit the mystery person next to me. ON A BED.

"Oww! What the hell was that for?"

"Who the hell are you! And why am i in the same bed as you?"

"Shh calm down. It's me, Noah."

I took him in and realized it was Noah.

"Oh." I blushed slightly.

"Yeah."

"Why am in your room?"

"Well I saw you running and you fainted so I took you back to my room and I couldn't let you sleep on the floor so I just laid you down next to me. We didn't do anything, I promise."

Suddenly everything came back to me. Hayley and Kaden. Everyone yelling kiss. Me running, me falling, me hearing a voice, then finally me blacking out.

Then my head started to hurt. I groaned and lay back on the pillow.

"I have some ice."

He got out of the bed and walked over to a mini fridge. He didn't have a shirt on, only pajama pants. He looked almost as good as Kaden did. Wait, what?

Stop comparing everyone to Kaden you idiot.

He walked back over to me and smiled. I didn't return his smile.

"Thanks." I muttered and turned so I was facing he wall. I heard him sigh and get back into the bed.

"I said sorry to everyone. Just like you asked me to."

"Ok."

"Trinity, please look at me."

"No."

"Trinity."

"Noah."

All of a sudden the ice was snatched out of my hand.

"Hey!"

"Look at me."

My head hurt a lot so I turned back around.

"Look, I'm so sorry. I won't do it again. Please take me back."

He gave me his puppy dog eyes. I had to work hard to keep from smiling. His eyes lit up.

"You're trying not to smile!"

"No I'm not."

I snatched the ice back and turned back around. I heard him laugh.

"Goodnight Trinity."

-;-Kaden's POV-;-

I was busy pacing the room. Where was Trinity? It was now 2:00 a.m. I was worried. I knew I shouldn't care so much but I did.

There was a knock on the door. I rushed to open it but when I opened it I wished I hadn't.

"What do you want Hayley?"

"To spend time with my boyfriend." She came in and kissed me on the cheek.

"Yeah right." I quickly closed the door.

"What's so hard to believe about that?" She asked innocently.

"First of all, I'm not your boyfriend. Second of all, well yeah."

"Why can't we make this a real relationship? One that's both enjoyable and good for Trinity." She walked up to me.

"Hayley, I don't like you like that." I said.

"I can change that."

She pushed me against the door. She trailed kisses up my neck to my jaw.

"Hayley, stop." I said.

"Why?"

"Because I don't want to do this."

She stepped back and I swear I saw fire in the back of her blue eyes. She reached across and slapped me.

"Are you fucking serious right now?" I said angrily.

"Yes I am. You do what I say. Remember your dear Trinity."

"I'm not your slave."

"We'll see about that." She smirked.

All of a sudden the door opened up. It was Trinity. Before she could really see us Hayley grabbed me and started kissing me. When Trinity fully saw us Hayley pulled away.

"Well bye babe." Hayley played it off.

She kissed me quickly and walked out giving Trinity a little smirk.

She looked at me and rolled her eyes and walked to her bed. She looked like she still hadn't taken a shower yet. She still had confetti in her hair.

"What are you staring at?" She snapped.

"Nothing. Sorry."

She turned around but not before I heard her mutter yeah right and roll her eyes.

She grabbed some clean clothes and went to the bathroom.

She was never going to talk to me again.