Hoping For Amnesia [8]

Chapter 8

"What the hell was that?!" Chelsea shrieked.

I turned around and saw Lacy running to the bathroom. She was struggling though because she was wearing high heels. She had some of the Icicles following her. Hayley, I noticed, didn't bother to help her. She just sent me a death glare.

"She bothered me, so I bothered her. I'm going to go get dinner." I got up from my table.

"She's awesome." I heard someone say as I walked away. These actions weren't foreign to me. It also played a part in why I didn't have many friends, but people can't just mess with me and get away with it. This time I got Chinese food and grabbed a Sprite. I got weird looks as I walked by.

Some people gave me looks of appreciation and respect. They obviously weren't fans of the Icicles either. Other looks were more of disgust and disapproval. Obviously wannabes of the Icicles. I rolled my eyes at the Icicle followers and smiled at the others. Once I finally got back to my table I was tired from what seemed like the 10 hour walk to the table.

"So what's happening guys?" I asked.

"Nothing much. Do you plan on telling us what happened back there?" Lily asked.

I sighed, "She gave me a message from Hayley on how Hayley was better than me and to stay away from Kaden. Soooo I dumped blueberriess on her head."

"Wow, you're lucky that Headmaster Griffin hasn't heard about this yet." Lily shook her head.

"Is that like the principal here? Funny, I was starting to think it was everyone for themselves here."

"Me too." Sam added.

"So who's your roommate?" I asked Sam.

"Some dude name David. Kinda nerdy." He sipped his smoothie.

I nodded my head. "So what's there to do around here?" I asked.

"Well, on weekends we're free to go anywhere we want, in Australia, but curfew is 9:00. So really whatever you want to do. Ice skating, movies, shopping, anything." Eric answered.

"Cool. So im guessing you guys have plans for tomorrow?" I asked while simultaneously stabbing a piece of broccoli.

"We were actually taking a vote on what we should do. The choices are ice skating or the movies. All for the movies raise your hand." Chelsea asked.

Only Hannah raised her hand. "Dammit." She muttered under her breath.

I personally didn't want to go to the movies. There weren't any good movies out right now. Plus, I loved going ice skating.

"Ice Skating it is." Chelsea said.

"Hey gang." Drew sat down in his seat. I hadn't even noticed he was missing. I noticed that my hand mark had disappeared from his face. I'd be glad to put it back there if he tried to make a move on me again.

"Oh god." I muttered under my breath.

"What was that?" Drew asked, putting on a innocent face.

"Nothing." I gave the fakest grin ever. Everyone laughed.

"You know you love me. And I accept your apology." Drew said.

"What apology?" I asked.

"For slapping me."

"Oh that. Come over here and I'll give you your real apology."

He was seated across the table from me so I leaned towards him and he brought his face closer. I got closer, closer, closer. I could see everyones eyes widening in surprise out of my peripheral vision. Drew's eyes were wide and then he grinned. I smirked and when I was close enough I slapped him again. Aahhhh, there was that hand mark again. Everyone bursted with laughter as Drew glared at me and rubbed his face.