Hoping For Amnesia [39]

Chapter 39

I don't know how long we stood there kissing. All I knew was that I wasn't about to stop anytime soon. Soon he was pushing me back onto his bed.

He started trailing kisses up my neck. I couldn't let this go any further.

"We can't do this." I told him.

He looked down at me and smiled. He kissed my cheek.

"Ok, just being this close to you is enough."

He held me in his arms and I snuggled into his chest.

"I knew you couldn't resist me." He teased.

"Way to ruin the mood Kaden." I said.

"Whatever you say."

"Idiot."

We fell asleep together. This was the most happy I'd felt all week.

I woke up to see Kaden staring at me.

"What?" I stretched.

"I was just thinking."

"About?"

"This."

"Well I'm going to go take a shower."

"I'll be here."

I grabbed some clothes and went to go take a shower. I looked in the mirror and I actually looked...happy. I put on some jeans and my one of my new t-shirts. I left my hair down and put on a little eyeliner.

I walked out to go sit on my bed.

Kaden got up to go take a shower and came out in only jeans. I tried not to stare at his very sexy abs.

"Feel free to stare." Kaden smirked at me.

I threw my shoe at him. "Jerk."

"But that's why you love me." He said.

I flinched slightly as he said that. I hated that word. That four letter word only led to heartbreak. I don't think Kaden noticed though.

He held up two shirts. One said Out of Order and the second one was a Aeropostale shirt.

I pointed at the Out of Order shirt. For some reason I hated Aeropostale. I didn't remember why though. Must've been a long time ago.

I frowned a bit as he put his shirt back on.

"Aww don't worry, I'll take off my shirt again later. Just for you."

He lay down on his bed. I got out my iPhone and started listening to music. I saw Kaden frown and say something.

"I can't hear you." I mouthed and smiled at him.

I closed my eyes and let the music flow through my ears. I was currently listening to Ghost of You by Selena Gomez. Angie would hate me forever if she found this on my iPod.

It was just getting to my favorite part when someone jumped on me. Kaden. He had an evil glint in his eyes.

I pulled my earphones out of my ear.

"Ow Kaden what the hell have you been eating?!" I screeched.

He covered his ears.

"I can't hear you." He mouthed.

I couldn't believe I liked this guy.

"I can't believe I kissed you." I said, jokingly of course.

He looked at me in surprise and I could see hurt plastered across his features. He got up and walked to his bed. He got his own iPod and started listening to music.

I groaned. Me and my stupid mouth. I got up and knelt by his bed.

"Kaden."

He ignored me.

"Kaden I didn't mean it." I said.

"Whatever." He said.

"Kaden, sorry."

I lay on his side so that he wasn't facing me. So I jumped on him.

"Trinity!" He yelled.

"Forgive me." I pleaded.

He looked anywhere but at me. Ouch, was that how it felt when I did that to him?

Well there was only one other thing I could do.

"Get off me." He said.

He was gonna make me do it. I started preparing for it mentally.

"Trinity."

Alright here we go. I let the first tear hit his cheek. He looked up at me in surprise.

"Trinity?"

I got up and lay on my side on my bed. I heard the springs of his mattress as he got up.

"Trinity, please don't cry."

I had to work hard to keep myself from laughing. Fake tears were so awesome.

"Trinity it's ok. I know you were just joking. I forgive you."

"Yay!" I turned around and smiled. He looked at me in shock then the all too familiar evil glint took over his eyes.

"I'm gonna get you." He said.

"Oh really?"

He nodded. He got some pillows from his bed and I laughed. I got my own pillows and we circled the room. I wasn't a patient person so I threw the first pillow and missed terribly.

"Oh shit." I was so going down.

Soon it was an all out pillow war. I ended up on the floor, pinned to the ground. He put a pillow under my chin.

"Ok, ok we're even!" I said.

"Nope, not even close." He shook his head and laughed.

I rolled my eyes at him. All of a sudden he stopped laughing.

-;-Kaden's POV-;-

I stopped laughing. I leaned in closer and closer and she closed her eyes. Then I got off of her. Her eyes shot open. She looked pissed that I hadn't kiss her.

"Now we're even." I laughed.

She found something and threw it at my back. Hard.

"Oww." I turned around and she was pulling on her converses.

"Aww don't be that way Trinity." I said.

"I'm not mad. I'm just going to see Angie." She lied. She was like an open book because of her eyes. She was embarrassed and angry.

"You're a terrible liar." I said grabbing her hand.

She yanked her hand away. "That wasn't funny."

Its kind of funny how she used to get mad me for kissing her and now she was mad at me for not kissing her. I chuckled a little.

"And now you're laughing at me?" She asked.

She walked towards the door and opened the door.

-;-Trinity's POV-;-

Instantly a hand flew and closed the door and the other turned me around and he crashed his lips to mine.

-;-Kaden's POV-;-

I was never gonna let her walk away from me again.