𝐆𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 ᵖᵗ. ²

Fortunately, the journey to Y/n's ill grandmother wouldn't be spent in solitude, but with someone to keep her from becoming insane from the lack of human interaction she was used to.

Her companion is a odd tremendously tall guy with wolf elements, a hybrid of sorts.

Heading for the secluded house along side Ludwig was surprisingly pleasant even if didn't speak much and simply scolding her for her oblivious and gluttonous nature.

Only one day left.

They were on the third day and Y/n was starving. She's sure there was nothing left inside the basket owing to her eating all of it, however, she needed to keep it from Ludwig.

For a while both of them were resting near the bank of a river, which usually assisted in guiding her.

Y/n glanced at Ludwigs awkward figure a few meters away from her, clear distress seemed to be the main emotion he was feeling. Such assumption was made due to his ears being lowered.

Her focus returned back to the fast flowing water. Her lips pressed into a thin line.

Though, only a day passed from when she met Ludwig the half-wolf, she irrationally decided to place her trust on someone that can potentially kill her in her sleep with those sharp claws he possesses.

Yet, can you blame her? She was always the odd ball despite possessing ungodly beauty.

Perhaps why she immediately took him with her was because she didn't get accused of witchcraft or admired by her appearance. The only explanation for his current behaviour can be excused as he appeared to be not the socially driven person.

"Why do you still keep me?" Ludwig spoke up, breaking her form her thoughts.

She giggled, turning her attention at the tall male.

"Because I know that you won't hurt me" she smiled brightly at him. "Aaaaand for the reason that I would be bored beyond my mind!"

The blond males eyes narrowed suspiciously at the shorter girl.

"All you have is a poor dagger where as I got my claws and sharp teeth with which I can tear you apart" I pointed out as a matter of factly.

Y/n shrugged, having been living with her mother without a father figure Y/n found it mandatory to learn to fight anyone he would use her. So, even he attempted to harm her, she would be more than capable to push him away.

"What a shame, you're underestimating me-" she frowned at his direction. "...guess a frail girl such as me is incapable of fighting off..."

Ludwig's eyes widened, quickly he thought of a way to rephrase his sentence so you wouldn't misunderstand him completely.

However, you brushed it off by laughing light-heartedly. "I'm just playing with you!"

A tick bark appeared beside his forehead, albeit your laughter for some reason eased his irritation.

"Lieber Gott..." he gently messaged the bridge of his nose.

Ludwig felt his worries fade away with you, he felt human just like before, way before he was cursed into this monstrous creature.

And the only way to break it is to be killed for once and for all with a silver knife.

_________________________________

Until night time fell.

Y/n quietly laid next a tree sleeping peacefully, completely unaware of the shadow starring menacingly at her figure.

A dark shadow covering his piercing blue eyes, his face twisted into a wicked smirk.

Suddenly he gasped getting a hold if himself when he noticed you stir in your sleep.

"Verdammt noch mal" he growled, piercing his nails into his skin.

His animalistic instinct couldn't be held back for long, especially when the scent of his companion is so addicting to the point that he wished to rip you to shreds.

If only this nightmare could end.

Oh, but it can coincidently you carried a poorly made silver dagger. When he made a move to grap it from your dress pocket, you smoothly snatched his wrist from your form.

Opening one eye you stared at the monster where Ludwig used to be.

"Kill me..." he begged, however, it was barely above a whisper.

Quirking an eyebrow at the manic male Y/n shook her head in denial.

However, that did not stop Ludwig from becoming aggressive and attacking Y/n.

Due to her quick reflexes she managed to escape his attack. Turning around she snatched her dagger out ready to attack.

"Are you alright?" She asked concerned despite being placed in a inconvenient position.

Okay so essentially I was supposed to post this yesterday but it got delayed due to reasons soo I decided to post half of this despite it being unfinished.

This is very careless of me but bare with me here tomorrow I will continue this and finish it as I was supposed to do.

Perhaps around 11 p.m or something this authors note will be gone and the full one shot will be released.

I apologies deeply for this inconvenience!🙏🏻😔💞