𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Looking out the planes window, you admired the beautiful blue sky that contained some clouds in its atmosphere.

You were going to visit your grandparents which got you even more excited, why you might ask?
Well because they lived in the most mesmerizing Country in your opinion.

Spain.

Yes, both of them lived in Spain one of the best Countries and most beautiful too.

You could remember when you had first visited, you would run around the streets of Luarca, Asturias.

You would help your grandfather with fishing every time you were with him and your grandmother with the fresh tomatoes she had.

They even taught you how to speak Spanish to which you were grateful for because it made you be the top best student in Spanish.

Now the plane had finally landed and you were by the time in the airport trying to find your friend Marianita and your Abuela*1.

And there you you see them both, Maria as you would call her and your Abuela waving their hands for you to see.

Quickly running towards them and at the same time giving them a big bear hug.

"Querida niña*2 (Y/n) I'm so happy to see you, how have you been?" Started your Abuela, you simply smiled at her and said.

"I've been just bueno*3 Abuela, I couldn't stop thinking how amazing my stay here would be!"

"Hey don't forget about your amiga*4!" Exclaimed Maria putting her hand on her forehead in a dramatic way.

"How can I forget mi mejor amiga*5?" You said in Spanish wanting to keep it that way, why?

Well your grandma taught you for a reason and that was so you could you use it.

After talking on the way to the place you called second home, your friend told you about this festival that would be hosted tonight and how they would be so many people attending it.

Your curiosity was getting the better of you and now you wanted to go.

Finally you were in Luarca, Asturias. You could see all the stunning houses while you were nearing the one you would be staying in for the whole summer.

It was beyond heavenly then what you remembered. Entering from the front door you spot your abuelo getting ready for fishing.

"Aren't you gonna say hello to your nieta*6, abuelo?" You stuck your arms out waiting for the tightest hug ever.

He turned around and was greeted by his beautiful granddaugher (Y/n).

"(Y/n)?" He questioned and you nodded your head, he dropped everything he was carrying with him and hugged you.

Oh, how you missed everything this place could offer.

Sitting in the traditional Spanish living room you chatted about everything, like how was school, did you get a boyfriend, is anyone annoying you and if so he would go there personally and give them a lesson.

After talking for so long and what seemed like hours, you went out to meet your friends, laughing, gossiping and talking about what's been going on in Luarca.

You even went shopping for new clothing I mean your mother was Spanish and you had the Spanish blood in you so it was only natural to find something for tonight where you are gonna dance or maybe just chill at the bar and chat with your girlfriends and talking about boys or whatever crossed ones mind.

Returning home with Marianita and Florentina your closest friends for as long as you could remember.

The three of you started to play dress up and seeing what matches what. And after that you wanted to go outside on the docks to only find your Abualo getting ready to fish.