𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Thanks to this song I got this idea!

=/=/=/=/=/=/=_=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=

Reading one of the most famous British novels, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland by Lewis Carroll you couldn't help but enjoy it.

The movies and the animated film were good but they weren't like the original they were made of children.

You of course want were fascinated by the fact that the book was inspired by a little girl named, Alice Liddell.

Alice in wonderland was such an odd novel and with each movie it got weirder.

It wasn't bad in fact it made sense at least to you it did.

How a girl would follow a strange talking rabbit and encounter so many talking creatures.

It was weird, yes.

But if you think about it, who wouldn't want to have their own wonderland?

You had the original book in your hands and had the second one in your bookshelf.

You had to admit for someone that enjoyed the series it did become over-the-top pricey.

Besides that the novels were definitely worth the money spend on them.

It was your 3rd time reading both novels.

Every word, action, word, description of the environment was well detailed, it made you wish that you were Alice.

Your friends thought you were weird that you had an obsession with it.

You negligent their words and assumed that they couldn't get you.

The only thing you needed was these books that would entertain you.

You had your own life yes, going out with friends, cooking, have hobbies other then reading.

But they couldn't get you and you could slightly agree with them this book was getting into you.

Every time you were reading it you would be swept in it.

You were normal, normal.

Your favourite character ought to be the Mad Hatter, the Queen of hearts and the one and only Cheshire cat.

In your opinion they were the best ones in the novel, yes there were the twins but they weren't your type.

After the second time of reading the first novel you had been having extraordinary dreams.

Being in some incongruous world where animals good talk with the surroundings area's being extra irregular.

You overlooked it and claiming that you have been reading way to much of Alice.

But that couldn't have been the case, none have strange dreams like those, right?

Maybe it was all your imagination.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

These dreams continued regardless of the fact that you had temporarily stopped reading.

In one particular dream that had the infamous Cheshire cat himself 'guiding' you to 'him'.

They would continue none stop until you your journey was at the very end.

That grin of his not even in the slightest creeping you out. The cat would act mischievous to the point of regretting you were following him.

-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

The dreams would end at some point and return on the other.

They would leave you curious as a cat or confused.