Chapter 23 - "I told you that you are a princess,"

+++++++++

+++++++++

Harry stood in front of the mirror fixing his bow tie and running a hand through his hair. He felt a pair of strong hands wrap around his waist making him jump but immediately eased when he saw that it was just Draco.

"You look so beautiful Harry,"Draco gushed swaying them around a little.
"You look handsome as well," he smiled.

Harry wore a dark red tuxedo with a white under- shirt, black shoes and black bow tie. Draco wore a dark green tuxedo with a white undershirt, black shoes and a black neck tie.

They both looked stunning, they also put some hair glitter in their hair to add extra pizzazz to the look. Draco also wore some star ear cuffs all around his right ear, a singular dropping earring in his left.

"We are going to have so much fun tonight Hazza,"

"I can't believe we have finished with secondary school,"

Harry turned around to look at Draco in the eyes. "Thank you Draco,"

He did a double take at the sudden thanks "What for?"

"For asking if I was ok" his eyes softened slightly " I love you," He kissed Harry gently
"I love you too," Harry said after Draco pulled back. "Let's go before I start crying,"Harry said fanning his eyes slightly

++++++++

Harry and Draco walked into the hall and it was completely transformed. There were fairy light and lanterns strung around the ceiling that were glowing lazily. There was a buffet bar with lots of sweet and savoury food with a drinks bar beside it. All the tables were covered in cloths with fancy centerpeices. There were also many bodies swaying around on the massive dance floor.

"Sup motherfuckers!" Pansy shouted as she made her way over to us with Blaise, Ron, Theo, Hermione and Luna.

"Hey Pansy,"

Everyone looked dressed up too. Pansy wore a black dress with a slit in the side with elaborate sleeves adding elegance, her date, Luna wore a white version of the dress. Hermione wore a ruffled lilac dress that hugged her figure nicely, a purple corsage on her wrist, while Ron wore a simple black tux with a purple tie. Theo and Blaise wore matching grey tuxedoes with matching blue and white flower crowns, that were most definitely forced on by Theo.

"You guys look amazing,"Harry said happily.

'Thank you Harry as do you,' Hermione motioned to him waving her hand up and down.

'This year was a eventful one right?'
Ron said running hand through his hair.
We all nodded in agreement.

"Well tonight lets forget that we have feelings and just have a good time," Blaise piped sensing the tense atomosphere that engulfed them.