Chapter 2 - "Are you ok?"

++++++++

The only thing worse than a boy that hates you: a boy that loves you - The Book Thief

++++++++
Draco's POV (same day but earlier)

Beep beep beep

Fuck, the night is over already?

I rolled over to shut off my alarm. I groaned pulling off my eye mask and staring at the ceiling trying to reboot my brain. What the fuck was that dream, I'm down bad.
I had a dream about him again. Is that creepy or...

I rolled out of bed wrapped in the comfort of my blanket, I waddled down the stairs with my blanket trailing behind me and made my way to the kitchen being immediately welcomed by the smell of bacon.

"Good morning mother'" I greeted sleepily as I sat down at the marble breakfast bar, I could see my hair was a mess fluffy yet askew, in the selection of the toaster.

"Morning sweetie how was your sleep?"

"Good," I replied allowing her to kiss me on the forehead tenderly as she sat down next to me. I couldn't exactly tell her about the emerald-eyed boy I saw in my dreams even though I was openly gay.

"I've got a small business trip this week with your father but we should be back by Friday," she smiled as she ate a strawberry delicately before running a hand through my hair gently, I nodded shovelling a pancake in my mouth, nothing new to be honest I knew that they try their best to be there as much as possible.

"Draco," my dad came waltzing in with a dressing gown hanging from his frame and his blonde hair left to his shoulders still wet from a shower.

"Father," I replied nodded as I spoke.

We stared at one another for a few seconds before we both burst into laughter imagine being that formal with your Dad couldn't be me.

"Sorry I missed your last swimming meet? how did you do?" He asked eagerly,  grabbing the handle of the coffee pot and pouring himself a fresh cup.

"First place," I beamed, causing him to lean over the counter and ruffle my hair.

" Very good as always, got to earn that gold isn't it?" he nodded proudly before sipping on his coffee with raised eyebrows. "I'll make your next one that's a promise," he added with a wink. 

I  finished my pancakes and one or two strips of bacon, I needed a big breakfast, today I was going to finally talk to Harry, I decided that I have seen enough of him in my dreams and I should actually get to know the angel himself in real life. It was really starting to bug me and I couldn't let it get in the way of my studies. I tell myself to fall asleep at night