Chapter 12 - "Is that Harry?"

++++++++

++++++++NO ONES POV

++++++++
NO ONES POV

It was Monday morning and Harry was stood in the walk-in wardrobe contemplating on his outfit.

It was a big change for Harry having so many clothes that he could potentially wear, all being displayed before him at once at full force.

It was either plaid cropped trousers and a black turtle neck or a hoodie and jeans, in the end, he decided to go a bit out of his comfort zone and went with the first option. He put in his contacts and looked in the mirror and was pleased with his look, that talk with Draco really boosted his self-esteem.

"Harry are you ready I want to stop at Starbu-," Draco paused when he saw Harry. He thanked himself for his immaculate sense of fashion from his mother and approached his amazing beautiful boyfriend with caution, he was sure we would go into cardiac arrest.

++++++++
Draco's POV

"Is it ok? I mean I can change-," he looked at me genuinely worried. He blushed softly rubbing the back of his wavy hair framing his face and bringing out his eyes.

"No not at all," I interrupted him, he looked so hot right now.  "You look amazing Harry!"

He nodded happily, seemingly less nervous than before, he picked up his airforces and made his way over to me. He tiptoed and hooked his arm around my name pushing our noses together.

A romantic move coming from Harry who was slightly more conservative when showing affection. I placed my hands on his hips supporting him, moving my head up to kiss his nose,

"Damn potter you be lookin' fine," I swooned burying my nose in his shoulder. He let out a small flustered huff.
"You're an idiot," he laughed
"You're cute,"

I really thought he looked beautiful I never knew how good he looked in tailored pants. I staged my self back to my senses.
"Oh yeah, Harry I got you one more present,"

"Draco you really don't have to, you literally bought me a whole closet," Harry's eyes softened wondering how he could even try to make up for all the things he was given

"Well, you have to accept it,"

Harry sighed and took the bag peering inside of it and reached for what was inside.

"Draco? I think you accidentally put an iPhone in here,"

"No Harry that's yours, I realised that you didn't have a phone so I bought you one,"

Harry jumped up and down as he opened the box he had never owned any technology whatsoever.I remember him telling me during one of our late night conversations.

" I think you just won the award for best boyfriend ever," His eyes creased in the corners lips upturned.

'Yes!' I said sarcastically hugging Harry and kissing him on the forehead

"I already put my phone number on there since it's the most important,"
Harry laughed at my comment and hugged me harder.

"We should probably get going," I glanced at my watch and ushered Harry in-front of me.
Harry nodded and picked up his grey Kaken bag that was given to him instead of his old school bag.
I thought it made him look really cute. I thought he was really cute.

+++++++++
No one's POV

They pulled up at school and made their way to their friends smiling. Harry had to stop him self from wiping his sweaty palms in his brand new trousers.

"Harry is that you?" Hermione was lost for words.
Ron also looked shocked.
"Harry you hit different without glasses,"
Blaise said looking at Harry closer almost as though he was at an art exhibit.
Pansy just arrived and came closer to them. "Draco are you really cheating on Harry, I thought you loved him?!" She stabbed an acrylic nail at the blondes chest making him move away swiftly.

"Pansy? What do you mean ?" Draco looked confused and Pansy re-examined the situation.

"wait that is Harry," she looked straight at him eyes wide.
"Holy shit Harry you look great," she said covering her mouth. She scared his outfit placing manicured hands on his shoulder and swivelling around impressed.

"Are you guys done hitting on my boyfriend, I know he looks amazing but he's mine and not for sharing?" Pansy pushed him playfully stepping back in mock surrender.

"Don't worry Dray, I have Blaise," he leaned his head on Blaise's shoulder, nuzzling his nose into his neck, gaining no reaction from the taller seeing as this happens way to much for him to care.

They strolled into school as a group dispersing in their different direction to their classes.

The whole day Harry was happy, he felt a small boost of confidence in his stride. Dudley had been gone for a few days meaning no one picked on him and his new wardrobe change was giving him a rush of excitement.

He received a lot of compliments that day. Most from people he has never spoke to in his life. Then again most people knew that he was Dudley's target.

But nevertheless a compliment was a compliment no matter what corner it can from.

However, one person didn't seem to like Harry's change so much, the one person gave him dirty looks, and pushed past his poor shoulders in the empty corridors.

The persons name?  well, you'll have to find out in the next chapter...

++++++++

Hey everyone,
Who do you think it is?
Let me know in the comments.