Chapter 18 - "I missed you,"

++++++++

You never know how much you love something until it's gone- Anon

+++++++++

Blaise's POV

It has been almost 5 weeks since Harry had been put in a coma and I was getting increasingly worried about Draco. He wasn't sleeping, eating or talking to anyone. In other words, Draco was so sad he was almost depressed. He always kept a blank face and from what it looks like he'd been crying himself to sleep. He didn't bother to attend swimming practise either, but the teachers showed sympathy and didn't go to hard on him.

The only time I saw him show emotion was when Astoria was finally admitted into Juvinale detention centre around 3 weeks ago.

We were sitting in history when Draco got a message, he moved his hand to check it out, and as soon as his eyes glided across the screen he brightened up. Sunshine am suddenly breaking through his skin.

"What is it?, Draco?" He looked at me beaming almost crying from happiness. I wanted to believe it was what I thought it was.
"Harry is awake!" He stood up and said loudly "he's actually awake Blaise!"

Who knew 3 words could have such meaning to them?

I smiled because my best friend smiled he hadn't been the same after Harry's coma. I couldn't believe it either ; Harry was awake.

"We have to see him let's get the others," I said ushering Draco out of class it was a good thing we have a chill teacher. Mr Black must be the best teacher to have ever walked this fucking planet.

"Thanks sir!" I yelled as we rushed out

"No Problem Boys," he smiled turning back to the rest of the class to continue the lesson.

The class burst into happy chatter after they found out that Harry was in a coma it had been awfully quiet around school, knowing the weight of what was going on . The fear of a now valued student during was something no one was prepared to have on their radar.

We both ran out of the class happily, bursting into our friends' classrooms spreading the news. Hermione, Ron and Pansy were all as happy as I was that Draco was smiling. We all missed Draco's sarcasm and banter and now Harry would be back to making our group complete.

We quickly made our way to Draco's car to got to the hospital,driving in a comfortable silence full of anticipation and happiness. I can't imagine how Draco would be feeling right now.

We burst through the hospital doors and headed to the front desk. "Harry Potter" Draco smiled.
"Room 394"
"Thank you,"

We stopped in front of the room to see Draco's parents waiting outside.

"We figured Draco would want to see him first," Narcissa said, she knew how much Harry meant to Draco.

++++++++
Draco's POV

I felt my life slowly pull back together as I pushed the door open. "Harry?"
I said anxiously moving towards the figure on the bed. He opened his eyes slowly and turned to see me. "Dray

"Oh my god Harry you're awake you're actually awake"' I hugged him gently as he was still recovering. 'Of course, I am silly they wouldn't call you here if I wasn't,' he smiled. Draco admires Harry a lot, how he was always able to smile in the worst situations.

"Oh drAy, you look horrible, " he stroked my face gently referring to the weight and sleep I had lost.

I started to cry again, it felt so good to hear his voice again, like a part of me was being placed back. "I'm so sorry Harry,"I chocked guilt taking me again, remembering the reason he was here in the first place.

'You don't need to be sorry it's not your fault,' he moved his soft hand to wipe away my tears.

"I missed you so much Harry you have no idea,"

I leaned in to kiss him, it was only a short one but it felt amazing, I felt like me again, like a million fireworks were going off. Our forehead glued together cutting off the rest of the world, just the two of us.

"Don't leave me again" I said staring into his beautiful green eyes,
"I won't I promise,"he smiled "just promise me to look after yourself ?"

"Yes sir,"

We both laughed and hugged for a bit until I remembered what I needed to tell him as soon as i saw him. maybe when he comes home for more time and privacy. A time where it wouldn't be too overwhelming. I need to explain myself properly. He deserves a proper explanation

"Bloody hell Harry don't do that again mate,"Hermione hit his chest.

"RONALD WEASLEY, your friend was just in a coma for FIVE weeks and that's what you say to him, I'm sorry about my boyfriend Harry but how are you feeling!"

"Better I guess," Harry replies laughing slightly

"Harry ? Can I be you when I grow up ?" Theo asked bowing before Harry. what an idiot

"Mans really went to heaven and back," Pansy smiled culling his cheeks squishing them softly.

"The boy who lived," Theo said dramatically

We talk for a bit laughing and catching up. I felt so much better. It wasn't until late hours I finally had some alone time with Harry, I guess everyone missed him.

'Well, the doctor said if I'm doing alright tomorrow I can go home!' He said happily, thank god.

'That's great Harry I can't wait to cuddle you to sleep,"I smiled at the thought, only one more night.

"I can't wait to get into comfy clothes," he joked

This boy is my entire world