Chapter 17 - "Im going to kill you!"

++++++++

Because they're such common words, I was worried it wouldn't sound sincere. I was looking for something better than just thank you. So I couldn't tell you ... thank you
-SEVENTEEN (Thanks)

 thank you-SEVENTEEN (Thanks)

++++++++
Blaises POV

I saw Draco walking up to me and he looked terrible. His eyes were red and puffy, his hair was a mess and his face was hurt. I could tell he wasn't eating or sleeping, he also looked like he did a lot of crying,

'Where is Astoria,' he asked me with a deathly cold voice.
I shrugged and shot a worried look at Ron who shrugged back equally scared.  He immediately walked into the school shaking with rage. He looked around until he saw who he was looking for.

Ron and I quickly caught up.

'Hey dray, finally come to say that you love me,' Astoria said walking towards him but quickly backed up.

"I AM GOING TO KILL YOU," he yelled making students that were watching cower.
Ron and I quickly grabbed him before he killed a bitch not that it really bothered me if he did. "Let me go!  Arghhh,"he was really struggling in our arms and it was hard to keep a hold of him but eventually stopped he was an emotional mess, Draco never cracked like this.

"I'M guessing you found the little scumbag,' she said looking at her nails making Draco lunge at her again but we held him back, "let me at that bitch," he yelled louder. At that point I wanted to throttle her.

"You hurt his boyfriend and now he's in a hospital with a fucking coma. Are you proud of that? You are serious an idiot is you think he is  ever gonna love a slut like you.," I said, it really hurt me to see Draco this sad,

"It's not my fault that he was too weak to take it,"she rolled her eyes.

Everyone was astounded, they knew he was hurt but not that Astoria did it. She was in the run, and school was her cover up

Then Draco spoke up,
"Weak? no no no no no, Harry is probably the strongest one out of all of us. Harry parents had both been murdered and yet he still found a reason to smile, his aunt and uncle treat him like a fucking slave and yet he still gets on with life.NEVER not once has he complained yet when your 'daddy' doesn't get you the new thing you wanted you threw a hissy fit. But get this Harry didn't have things! He bedroom was a fucking cupboard under the god damn stairs. He'd  never even had a phone let alone a milkshake starved for weeks at a time for one mistake, yet we stomp our legs when we get grounded,"

Astoria shifted uncomfortably but still managed to say 'so'.

Draco scoffed and continued talking his voice breaking because of the tears.

"Harry was abused mentally physically and sexually, and you think he's is weak? He doesn't need a bitch like you to diminish his happiness. For 17 years Harry was told that he was worthless, for 17 years he was hurt for fun, for 17 years he felt as though there was no one left for him, for 17 years he had no idea what it meant to be loved, he believed he shouldn't be loved. Then your slut self cane and told him again, hurt him again. Don't you think 17 years is enough? Harry deserves so much more happiness and love than that, What has he done to you to make you almost kill him? You better think twice before coming near me again because WILL kill you for hurting the person I love the most in this world,"