Chapter 19- "Ready to go home?"

++++++++
Without you, my heart goes cold, like a broken machine - Anon

++++++++Without you, my heart goes cold, like a broken machine - Anon

+++++++++

It was the next day and I had come to pick up Harry from the hospital. I couldn't even sleep last night with all the excitement. I brought one of my hoodies and some joggers for him as well as stopping by to get some food for him.

I was so excited, it meant that I could hold him and not worry about him. Fall asleep knowing he was ok. I pulled up at the hospital and made my way to his room. I opened the door to see him sitting on the bed crossed-legged reading a book.

"Hey Hazza, you ready to go home?"

"Jesus Christ you gave me a fright," he replied putting a hand on his chest.
I laughed and went over to him. Holding his stuff for him to take it. He reached for them but I quickly retracted my hands.

"Can I have my clothes please?" He questioned raising an eyebrow.

" Yes ...but there is a price,"I smirked and moved my face close to his. He smirked realising what was implying. I leaned forward and kissed him passionately.

Harry pulled back blushing and took the clothes to from my hand, heading over to the bathroom to get changed. I sat on a chair next to his bed waiting for him patiently, scrolling through my phone until I got a call from my Mum.

'Hello?'

'Hey, Draco I have some great news,'

'What is it, mother?'

'We won the case against the Dursley's,'

'Really that's amazing!'

'Vernon was charged with abuse and rape giving him a sentence for life, Petunia was given 10 years in prison and Dudley was expelled. We also got Astoria expelled and put in the juvenile detention centre as you already know ,'

'I sometimes forget how good of lawyers you and dad are,'

'Well be sure to tell Harry I hope he will be pleased,'

'I'm sure he will mother thank you so much,'

'You're welcome see you at dinner,'

I ended the call just as Harry came out of the bathroom changed in his new clothes. He moved over to me siting on my lap and wrapping his his arms round my neck and hugging me close. I kissed his shoulder reciprocating his embrace.

"Come on short stack let's go home," I stood up taking his hand and walking out of the hospital.

Once we were in the car. I gave Harry some food as I knew he hadn't eaten in a while. His eyes lit up as I handed it over to him.

"Awww thank you !" He smiled opening the bag eagerly eyes shining.

"You're welcome princess," I ruffled his hair looking at him fondly.

I started the car and drove out of the hospital car park, I was sure I don't want to be anywhere near a hospital again.

"Harry, I have some good news," I stared as we turned onto a motorway.

"What is it,'" he took a sip of his milkshake, looking over at me.

"Well my mum and dad won the case on the Dursley's and Vernon and Petunia were put in prison, while Dudley got expelled. They also got Astoria expelled and put in a detention centre,"

Harry's mouth was wide open, "I get what you meant when you said your parents were very good lawyers,"he said as I pulled into our driveway.

"Well what they did was to fucked up not get penalised by any lawyer," I walked round opening the door for Harry

"True," agreeing, he climbed out following me to the front door.

Once inside, I picked Harry up and carried him up the stairs, with one hand I pushed open our bedroom door and with the other I supported Harry. I lay him on the bed and kicked off my shoes to join him.

I opened my arms making Harry laugh as he shifted into them kissing my nose.

"Aww, Dray dray wants cuddles,"

I nodded and wrapped my arms around him savouring his fresh forest smell.
"Dragon have you been crying"
I looked at him, I knew there was no point in lying, it was already pretty obvious,
"Yes, a lot," I replied quietly, I hugged him tighter. "Promise me you won't leave me again,"

"I don't plan on leaving anytime soon dragon," he replied laying his head on my chest laughing.

I sighed knowing what I was about to say might ruin our relationship.

"Harry, I understand if you want to break up with me about this, and I know I won't have a right to stop you,"

"what do you mean?" he said sitting up to look at me clearly. Draco knew it was quite a sudden t change of atmosphere but he didn't want to hold it in for any longer,

"I told everyone,"

"That were dating? That's fin-"

"As in I told told everyone,"

Harry's eyes widened looking conflicted

"I told everyone, I was so mad at Astoria I burst into the school and started yelling at her, I wasn't even aware of what I said until I finished saying it and Blaise pulled me away, I fucked up big time bu-"

"Draconis Malfoy, you did fuck up, big time, and I am mad, heck I'm mad, but I understand, you couldn't control your anger, my entire time I've been at the school you've never lost your shit once. And if I didn't love you as much as I do I wouldn't forgive you. I really hate the fact you told everyone, and that will never be ok, but the fact you told and apologised for means a lot, you were mad, we all do dumb shit when we're mad, but if I can forgive you, it only means I can learn to love you more right" Harry looked me in the eye holding my hands before reaching out to brush my tears away before pulling me into a hug.

"Thank you harry, you have no idea what this means to me, take all the time you need to forgive me, just you forgiving me will be enough," I said crying into his shoulder

"I love you Draconis Malfoy ,"
My whole world around us stopped at that moment, Harry actually loved me, I blushed furiously.
"I love you too Harry James potter,"