Chapter 13 - "Im not ready for this"

++++++++

Some people need a high five......
In the face .....
With a chair

++++++++

The person? You guessed it, Astoria Greengrass.

Draco and Astoria have known earthier since birth, they did everything together and were almost like family. Draco had to admit the bond between Astorias and his parents was very strong.

He wasn't willing to try and break apart that bind but he could shake the fact that Astoria became a birch as soon as she stepped foot in secondary school.

She has been trying to get with Draco for a while , but as you can imagine, Draco made it very clear that he hated her.

This made it bad enough, but her mood was fully poisoned when she found out that Harry started dating Draco. She was livid, the envy could be seen leaking out of her eyes and pooling out onto Harry.

That's why, on this fine morning, she approached the friend group. Her heeled shoes clacking on the hard floor as she did so,"

"Hey drake," she cooed pushing Harry from Draco's side which made Harry glare at her. 
"Astoria I'm not ready for this," Draco groaned,  gently pushing Astoria away and bringing Harry closer to him.

"What ?Aren't you happy to see your Tori?" Her false eyelashes jumping up and down rapidly leaning up to the blonde.

"Astoria.... We talked about this," Astoria switched the topic immediately placing her head forcefully into his chest.

"Drake, you look so hot as always," she tried to make her voice cute but it didn't really work for her. Harry turned the blonde tears him looking him up and down.

"I know right it's crazy it almost like he's my boyfriend?" He said mockfully agreeing with Astoria, clearly clowning her attitude

"This light is working for you babes," he mimicked Astoria's voice holding up his phone trying to change the perspective of the photo.

Astorias eyes immediately darted to the iPhone.
"Did you buy him a phone?'" Draco huffed clearly annoyed "Why don't you buy me anything?" She pouted taking his arm and swinging it side to side.

"I don't know maybe because we aren't in a relationship? Plus can't your daddy buy it for you?" He snatched his hand away backing up slightly.

She glared at Harry who was watching the conversation amused.

"You little gold digger you don't actually like him do you?"She said jabbing Harry's shoulder.

"Why would you say that I love my sugar, Daddy.,"Harry pouted and looking her up and down.

everyone in the friendship group started to laugh. hard.

Astoria rolled her eyes.

'Why this trash bag, you can so much better,' she said moving her manicured hand over Draco's bicep.

By now Harry had enough, "Astoria I would appreciate it if you take you poorly done makeup and crusty hands and stopped touching my boyfriend he mines and not for sharing,'

" As if you scare me," Astoria said moving closer to harry

"try me bitch," Harry's fists clenched, glaring back at her

"It's so sad that Drays standards are so low,"

"I see Daddy didn't but you manners,"

"I see your daddy- oh wait .... He's dead," she said knowing exactly what that would do to Harry.

Harry dropped his bag sending bullets at her through his pupils. It only to a second before lunged at her Draco picked him up. Harry tried to struggle out of his grip his legs flailing around frantically.

"SAY THAT AGAIN YOU BITCH," he yelled. Cedric from the swim team quickly contained Astoria who was also ready to fight. And man Thai acrylic look like they would hurt

"CRIPPLED ORPHAN!"

Draco carried a struggling Harry aiming to get round the corner

"FUCK YOU BITCH, FUCK YOU " he displayed both of his middle fingers as he was carried round the corner.

He eventually stopped struggling and promised he wouldn't hurt her. He slumped in Dracos arms and was let down graciously his face red.

"Harry, I raised you better than this you don't kill someone in broad daylight," Draco joked stroking Harry's cheeks and kissing him on the forehead.

' Permission to kill?' Pansy said in disgust as she walked off into the distance.

"See Dray? Pansy gets it," Harry reasoned raising his eyebrows slightly.

'Yes as long as I can help you,' Ron replied earning some laughs.

"you have my permission," Draco sneered gesturing down the hall way

"make sure you hide the body well," Blaise piped

"are you really plotting her death Right now?" Hermione said in disbelief at her friends

"Are you not plotting her death right now?" Theo asked matching her energy.

++++++++++

"Dray you don't think of me like that do you?"
"Of course not, why?"

"Nothing,"

'Harry doesn't let Astoria get to you she's just jealous and a certified bitch,

"Anyway you're way cuter,' he finished stroking the shorter's  hair lovingly.
Harry smiled and his mind was put at ease a bit, still didn't stop the thoughts though.but he was sure he would overcome them.

He hummed contently as Draco stroked his hair 'cuddles?' Harry said, he really just wanted to relax with Draco right now. Draco nodded and lay on the bed with Harry holding him close.

"I'm tired,"

"Then sleep,"

"But that's boring,"

'You'll be the death of me,'

"You know you're the best thing that has ever happened to me right?"

"I know,"

++++++++++

Welcome to another edition of.....

Random Question time

Who is the worst Harry Potter character?
Let me know in the comments

🧍

🕳