Chapter 8 - "Wanna watch a movie?"

++++++++

Sometimes all it takes is one person to make life seem less impossible - Anon

+++++++++

No one's PoV 

They arrived at Draco's house soon after and walked in together, it was at that moment Harry realised this was his new home and it was quite fucking amazing.

"Let's go to your room,"
Harry nodded excitedly, following after the blonde who was already heading for the stairs.

"Do you have a map of this house or something?"

"Don't worry you'll get used to it," he responded laughing slightly at Harry's comment.
They stopped in front of a room, which he could only guess to be his. "This is it, you ready?"

"I hope so,"

Harry gasped as he opened the door, immediately running over to the bed and flopping on it, getting up and running around looking at things with the occasional 'what's this or that so cool' or 'this is an amazing bathroom' and 'wow this is a big walk-in wardrobe'.

"I'm glad you like it because it's yours now," he said happily, gesturing the room around him.

"You are earning many boyfriend points for this Draco," Harry smiled, sarcasm in his undertone.

"Really how many have I got?" I asked curiously

"20,"

"that's lame can't I get more?"

"You know, I could deduct some for you asking that question..."

"come on Harry you are being really cruel," Draco whined shaking Harry slightly

"Sucks for you that I'm a cruel person," 

Draco groaned while Harry laughed

++++++++

"Harry? you wanna watch a movie before bed?" Draco asked as he looked up from his book.

The two decided to squeeze in some revision so that the weekend could be free for both of them. Being in their last year of school meant a lot of work for both of them. Despite the fact, they had a lot of fun, they still manage to get a lot done

"Yes please," he was literally bouncing in his seat dropping the book he was holding immediately.

"Let's change then," Draco suggested making a move for his wardrobe.

"But I don't have any pj's," Harry scrambled off the bed too following Draco.

"You can wear one of my hoodies and then tomorrow we can go shopping since it's a Saturday,"

"Ok,"

After a few minutes, Draco wore a grey t-shirt and green sweat pants while Harry wore a deep red hoodie that was massive on him. Draco grabbed his laptop on his way whereas harry quickly went to the pantry to grab some snacks. 

Once he was back, Harry jumped onto the bed and sat between the blonde's legs and leaned back on me. I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his hair making him look up at me.

"What do you want to watch Hazza?"
"Umm Lion king," he looked at me smiling he looked so happy. I nodded and put a blanket over us when the movie started pulling Harry closer to me, this was exactly how Draco wanted to spend Autumn nights.

++++++++

"That was good right?" the credits had started to roll,  Draco was answered by silence, he looked down to see his raven-haired boyfriend snoring gently with his lips slightly parted. He looked cute and reminded him strongly of Teddy when they watch movies.

He sighed contently and tried to pick him up to take him to his room.

"nooo," he said half-asleep pulling me back down

" fine," I took his glasses off for him and lay down. He shifted and cuddled me, I thought Harry looked really cute without his glasses and made a mental note to get him some contacts.

I kissed him gently and fell asleep to the sound of his snores.

Narcissa POV

I walked up the stairs tired, It was surprising how tired you get from suing people.

I decided to go check on Draco and his boyfriend. I opened the door slightly to see a slightly smaller boy lying on top of Draco holding him close. It felt like they had been dating for years with the amount of security and trust that was radiating between them.  I felt really happy for Draco it didn't feel like all the others that he brought home, this one felt was special. I felt like this was the person that i could see Draco giving his all for.

I jumped when I felt arms around my waist, but relaxed as it was only Lucius
"This one is special isn't he?"He whispered. I leaned back into his touch sighing contently. I nodded as I closed the door quietly careful not to wake them up "we can meet him properly tomorrow,"

"no interrogation though,"

"of course Cissy,"

++++++++