HAPPY NEW YEAR readerlings!

Hello Readerlings!

I just wanted to wish you a very happy-

Chanyeol: HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Beakhyun: She wasn't finished yet, pabo. *hits him*

Chanyeol: Ow... *pouts* Umma! Baek hit me!

Suho: Oh shut up Chanyeol. And stop that Baekhyun.

Guys... guys I was just-

Lay: HAPPY NEW YEAR! If you're hurt and need my unicorn powers to heal you~ just call me! My number is 01-

Xiumin: LAY! You can't just give these crazy fangirls your number! Um- sorry EXO-L we love you! Saranghae! *does heart sign* 

Sehun: You are not gonna help yourself anymore, Baozi hyung. It's over, they'll hate you. They still love me though, don't you all you EXOtics. *winks* Happy New Year~ *attempts to be sexy*

Kai: Sehun. Being sexy is my divison. *rips his shirt off and does sexy dance* Happy New Year, ladies. *winks*

Guys seriously. I just wanted to-

Kris: The New Year is definitley my style! Happy New Year EXO-L! I love you all! *attempts to be cool but fails miserably*

Chen: When will you learn, hyung? You are not cool and nothing is your style. Happy New Year from your favourite troll! *grins cutely and then runs from Kris*

D.O: Guys... Guys, Kay just wanted-

Chanyeol: What are you talking about, D.O? Kay is so quiet over there-

SHUT UP all of you. Thank you. As I was saying: Happy New Year readerlings! I hope that 2015 will be an awesome year for you all and you will achieve all that you want! Just remember to not trust these 12 blabbering idiots around me-

EXO: HEY! 

Tao: You're being mean, Kay. *pouts* 

Luhan: I don't know what to say... *starts laughing* Tao! Your face! 

*EXO joins in*

Tao: WHat?! What's wrong with my face? *panic*

Nothing Tao they're just being weird. *deadpan* So as I was saying: Please be safe readerlings and live happily, follow your dreams and laugh a lot! That's it from me and- *gets tackled by EXO* 

All: HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015!