Roxanne ~Kai

"You cheated." His voice stabbed your heart like a burning, double-sided sword. 

"what-?" You choked and stared at him with wide-eyes.

"Don't give me that. Who was it?" You could see jealousy and hurt in his eyes as he backed you up against the wall of the hallway; breathing hard you managed to shake your head weakly.

"Kai, I never..."

"Please, just.. Tell me, Thao. Your lying to me right now hurts even more." He hissed through clenched teeth. 

"I- I did not cheat." He started to say somethign but you shut him up. "No. Let me finish: I didn't cheat, but if it makes you happier to believe I did. Fine. We just need to get this performance behind us, okay?" You sighed when he let go of you. You smoothed your hands over your tight black dress one last time and checked your appearance in the full body mirror opposite you. The dress hugged your curves and the black made your plae skin appear even paler, the blood red lipstick creating the perfect contrast. The skirt was longer at the back and fell about half-way down your thighs, and about mid thigh in the front. Your legs covered in a striped, sheer tights and garters just underneath your dress. Your feet in heeled dance shoes and your hair was put up in a bun with a few strands falling loosely around yur face. The look was perfect and you could feel Kai's eyes on you. You sighed and turned towards him.

"You ready guys?" A very deep voice called and the two of you nodded yes; time for the stage.

"We have a dance,
In the streets of Seoul." Yongguk's deep voice rang out across the stage and the spotlight lit him up in a mysterious light and the violins and the piano slowly started playing. 

"Tells the story
Of a girl." The spotlight above you, glared up and you stood in the far right corner of the stage, hands on your hips and a smirk gracing your red lips. They had to change the words because there would be children in the audience but the feeling of sheer passion and betrayal and love was still almost too accessable.

"And a man." Kai's spotlight illuminated him and you could still see the rage and jealousy on his face but he did a good job in hiding it.

"Who falls in love..." You twirled as Kai turned towards you in a longing stance. and Yongguk whispered his next line before the music finally started up the saultry rhythm of the dance.

"With her." The music picked up and Kai and you walked towards each other slowly, meeting on the words of the next verse. 

"First... There is desire." Yongguk said with emotion and Kai grabbed your waist and you leaned back only to come back up, then the two of you walked in a circle, always touching and entwined.

"Then... Passion." On cue Kai grabbed your hand and twirled you into a proper set of tanngo steps before pushing you away.

"Then... Suspcion." He grabbed your wrist and held it up between the two of you, while you looked around the audience.

"Jealousy! Anger! Betrayal!" Yongguk shouted and Kai twirled you around while taking steps and you moved into centre stage.

"Where love is for the highest bidder,
there can be no trust!
Without trust,
There is no love!" He made threatening steps towards you, still caught by the wrist and you followed in a tango-like rhythm, he pushed you down and you slid on the floor only to have him pull you up again; the passionate rhythm of the music droning all other sounds.

"Jealousy." Kai started walking forwards again and you scattered before him, occasionally twirled by the wrist.

"Yes, jealousy...
Will drive you... mad!" When he said it, Yongguk himself sounded mad and on cue, Kai released your wrist and stepped away from you, turning his back.