One Day ~Xiumin

This is a sad one again~ Just so you know.. Damn you @kpopcrazy ;)

One day; that’s all it took to completely change my life. Before I start my story though I should explain some things: Where I live there is someone who stands almost higher than the gods; the seer. The seer is a miracle. The seer is someone who was born blind and woke with eye sight once they turn 19. And this is where I come in. I am the seer. I woke up two years ago and suddenly saw light and colours and shadow and everything was bright and beautiful and simply overwhelming, my whole life my parents had prayed for me not to be the seer. The seer might be important and such but he or she was also required to marry the king’s son or daughter. The seer was taken away from his or her life and thrown into a whirl of life and superstition and suspicion and corruption and belief. Two days after I saw, I was taken to meet my future husband. Dressed up in colourful robes that accentuated every nice feature of my body, I had shuffled nervously; waiting for him to come. When he did come, I was awestruck. He was simply one of the most beautiful people I had seen in my short history of sight but when he spoke, I recognised him. It was Xiumin, the boy who had helped me against the robbers a few days before my 18th birthday and ever since we had talked. He was the nicest person I knew and now I knew what he looked like. His expression of utter disbelief mirrored mine perfectly, which did not go unnoticed.

“You know each other?” the king had asked and we had nodded in perfect unison. “That’ll make things easier then.” The king had boomed. “Prepare yourself, girl. The wedding is tomorrow.” And without another word he left, dragging Xiumin with him, leaving me dumbfounded.

The wedding was truly magical. I drank in the sight of all the different flowers that I had only known by smell and touch before. Xiumin was as handsome as ever and I couldn’t fight the smile off my face as I walked up to him. After the ceremony and festivities, Xiumin and I had retreated to a little beach house he owned and when he’d carried me over the threshold, he’d whispered those magical words that I won’t forget to this day:

“You know I always thought I’d marry the girl I loved.” I remember the feeling of hurt as he’d said those words until he finished his sentence. “And now I finally am.”

I remember the fun we had in the last two years. I remember the birth of our first child. I remember my father’s death and I remember his mother’s death. I remember the sickness that swept over the land and had our little boy almost dead. And now when I look at him, I see Xiumin, staring back at me from those bright eyes and it makes me love him even more.

I’m crying again; I can’t seem to stop my tears from spilling since yesterday. Yesterday; the word alone sends shivers down my back and a fresh stream of tears down my cheeks. Yesterday, the second day that turned my world upside down. One day, to take a life. one day, to lose love. One day to die in my arms. One day, that took Xiumin.

It only takes a day to change a life. I’ve had two already. I don’t think I could take another one. Please my love, take me with you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's short, but......... yea.. Hope you enjoyed that~ as far as you can enjoy a sad story..............

Show your L.O.V.   E. <3

Saranghaeyo readerlings! Kxx