Caught ~Chanyeol

You could hear him before you could see him; he was humming their new song “Growl”. You smirked and just continued to read. You pretended that you hadn’t noticed him and as soon as you heard him enter the room, he quit his humming and tried to be as silent as sneaky as possible; the little monkey. A few moments later you felt him behind you; he hugged you from behind and rested his head on your right shoulder.

“Jagi—“, he whispered, his hot breath fanning your cheek. You let your head fall back on his shoulder when he dipped his head and kissed your neck. You startled when he pulled your shirt off your shoulder and lightly bit it. You raised your hand to his head and buried your hand in his hair pulling him in for a scorching kiss. He responded quickly until you heard the door slam open and a whole lot of voices speaking at once. You broke apart and stared at the rest of EXO who stood in the entrance awkwardly. You sighed and stood up, after pecking Chanyeol’s lips you turn to the other men.

“We’ll finish this later, monkey.” You promised in a whisper; out loud you asked: “I’ll make some tea, anybody want some?” they all nodded in silence. They all knew Chanyeol and you were dating but they had never walked in on you yet. When you were in the kitchen, putting the kettle on, you could suddenly hear whooping and manly praise from the other room. When you went back with the tea, Chanyeol was looking at you weirdly, before he pulled you down on his lap after you had put the tea down on the table. You turned to look at him in question but he just smiled and kissed your forehead. When you turned back to the other members Suho was looking at you with that motherly love in his eyes and he smiled at you, a smile you could only return as Chanyeol’s arms closed around your waist and he pulled you close against his chest.