Power #7 ~Healing

Screaming; loud blood curling screams echoed through the night. You lifted your head to see what was going on and saw a body tumbling from the sky. Your eyes widened and you shot up from the bench on your terrace where you’d been seated and ran towards the place where you saw the body. When you arrived at the park a few minutes later you saw a body swimming in the lake, hurrying towards it you prayed that the person wasn’t dead. The water was ice-cold when you waded through it to get to the body. It was a man; a very good-looking man. You dragged him onto the shore and fell onto your knees beside him. His dyed blond hair clung to his temples and his clothes were soaking but he was still breathing. I put my hand on his chest and felt his heart beat furiously and unregularly. You sucked in a breath when you felt all the internal damage to his body and felt a tear escape when you sensed the man’s pain. Quickly you lifted your other hand and held both hands over his body. Your power sizzled through your blood in a hot rush and you grinned at the feeling. After a few minutes you heard the man’s heart rate decrease and turn back to normal. His breathing slowed and his bruises faded. You let your hands drop down to your sides and breathed heavily, sucking in the cool night’s air.

“What—thank you.” The man croaked. You only smiled but your smile faded when you saw eleven other guys surrounding you. One of them stepped forwards.

“Who are you?” He asked; his voice smooth. You swallowed the lump in your throat and answered as calmly as you could.

“My name is ______. I just—erm... I saw him falling and—“, but you were cut off by the man’s arms around you.

“Thank you so much. Thank you, thank you, thank you.” The man pulled back and kissed your forehead.  “I’m Lay by the way. Thank you for saving him. I just wasn’t fast enough.” He flashed you a sad smile and you knew that he was blaming himself.

“Don’t blame yourself. It’s ok. I was glad to help.” You smiled and he reached out to pull you up. When you got up though, your legs gave way immediately and you fell back down.  Your leg hurt and you groaned in pain. He was kneeling next to you in a heartbeat, his hands hovering above your leg and you could feel the pain fading while he healed your leg.

“Something bit you in the water.” He muttered. “I am so sorry.” He held his hand in front of his face and you reached out immediately, enveloping him in a hug.

“Don’t be. See? You made it all better.” You whispered into his ear and he chuckled softly, but you knew he was still blaming himself. He would learn not to though, you promised yourself. You would make him see that it wasn’t his fault all the time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed that~ :)

Next up in the power series: Water

Show your L.O.V.  E. <3

Saranghae readerlings! Kxx