Another Special~

I was going to write this for 20,000 reads and then it was suddenly 30,000 and then 40,0000 and then 50,000 and now it's 60 freaking thousand reads? Crazy~

THANKS SO MUCH DOLLS <3

I can't even tell you how I feel right now.... So here we go.. A continuation from the first Special Something :) Hope you enjoy! Kxx

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few stray rays of sunshine woke me up; it was still relatively early so i just groaned in annoyance and snuggled closer to the one whom I was finally able to call mine again. Chanyeol, the god of fire lay next to me in bed, warm under the comfortable duvet; he looked so peaceful when he slept. I reached out to brush his hair from his forehead when he opened his eyes.

“Nox, what are you doing?” His deep, sexy morning voice rang out, groggy with sleep and I couldn’t help but just stare at him. His morning voice was sexy and he knew it. I rolled my eyes when he smirked and pulled me over so I was leaning over him. I smiled as my red hair fell down around my face and dyed the light that fell onto his face, red. I leaned down to kiss him when the door was thrown open.

“Argh—my eyes!” You rolled your eyes again, when you heard Sehun, the god of wind and youngest of the Exo gods, complain.

“Well, you should’ve knocked, Sehun.” Chanyeol replied; I moved away from him and out of bed, to get ready for the day. Chanyeol was right behind me and I saw him flick the younger god on the forehead when he stared at me. I chuckled; I was wearing shorts and one of Chanyeol’s old shirts. It wasn’t that revealing. I heard their muffled voices but chose to ignore them; it was probably something to do with their planet. I proceeded to take a shower and after a few minutes Chanyeol joined me, groaning quickly, because the water was so cold but I shrugged him off; he complained every morning but stayed in the shower anyways.

I dressed in casual black skinny jeans and a loose fitting galaxy top. I was slipping into my converse when Chanyeol came out of the bathroom, only a towel wrapped around his waist. I whistled, just for fun and he stuck his tongue out at me.

“So, what did Sehunnie want?” I asked him while he was getting dressed.

“There has been a distress call from the southern side of Exoplanet, but we cannot find anyone there. Suho and Kris are stressing out.”

“They are always stressed—well Suho anyways.” He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me.

“I know, but they say that the distress call is coming from a god.” I stared at him.

“A god? Hmm… that’s weird. Why would a god crash on Exo?” I stretched against him, my hands locked behind his neck; he only shrugged.

“Dunno, but they want to go out and see if they missed something. Do you want to come? Maybe you’ll find something we overlook.” He smiled, pressing a short kiss against my lips.

“Sure, I just have to file a complaint from this one star guardian, okay?”

“Take your time. I’ll tell the boys.” He dropped another kiss on my lips before he left to find his fellow gods. I hurried over to my desk and filed the complaint; star guardians really had too much time on their hands, complaining about the excessive amount of stardust in the darkness? I sighed in relief when I was done and quickly left the room to meet the others outside. We were at Chanyeol’s house on Exoplanet, since I didn’t really have a home being Night and Chaos and all. His house was an impressive white mansion, that was way too big, but it had been a present from one of his fellow gods, so he didn’t have the heart to change anything about it; except for the furniture and interior design maybe.