The Angelic Voice Of A Liar ~Chen

Just a little warning beforehand:
This is a sad imagine~ Damn you @julieeeexo ;) haha

Hope you enjoy this anyways >> It is my very first sad imagine though so please don't be dissappointed or something.. I tried my best :)

------------------------------------------------------

The wall gave in underneath my fist. I could feel the moment where it snapped, my skin ripped open and I started bleeding, but I didn’t feel pain. I looked down at my fist, my knuckles red and fleshy; I could see the bone at some parts. But there was no pain. I screamed and took the next best thing and threw it against the wall. The vase shattered and I could feel some splinters of porcelain enter the skin of my feet but no pain. I groaned and walked into the kitchen to pull the porcelain out of my feet. And I remembered.

“Chen oppa! I’m home!” Seo-ah had shouted into their flat. Chen had been lying on the sofa; he’d sat up upon hearing her voice, the angelic voice of a liar. He’d clenched his jaw hard and his fingers had been digging into the palms of his hands, drawing blood.

“Chenchen?” He’d stood up and seen her. His beautiful Seo-ah, except that she wasn’t his anymore. She’s seen him and a worried look had crossed her face as she’d come towards him but he’d backed away from her.

“Chen? What is it?” Her voice had been laced with concern; he’d laughed bitterly.

“Don’t act like you don’t know.” He’d spat at her; she frowned. “Don’t act like you are innocent. Don’t act—like you love me.” He’d moved towards her one step at a time and finally understanding had dawned on her face.

“Oppa—“

“Don’t.” He’d shouted. “Don’t call me ‘oppa’.” She’d looked hurt but didn’t protest.

“Chen, I can explain—“, she’d tried but he had interrupted her.

“I don’t want explanations. I want the truth.” He’d hissed at her. “Why him?” His voice had barely been a whisper, but she’d heard him.

“Chen, I—don’t know how to explain this. It just kinda happened—“

“Kinda happened? Are you listening to yourself, Seo-ah?! ‘Kinda happened’ Nothing ever just ‘kinda happens’! There is always a reason.” He’d shouted. “So I am asking you again: WHY. HIM?” She’d shied away from him and he’d backed her up in a corner. When she didn’t answer he’d slammed his fist into the wall next her head, she’d screamed, startled; she didn’t know this aggressive Chen. He’d never been this aggressive before. He’d stood in front of her, breathing hard. His fist against a slightly dented wall, his eyes closed.

“Leave.” He’d whispered and opened his eyes. “Leave.” He’d repeated, louder this time, stepping away from her, so she could move again. She’d stared at him, but not said a word. He’d backed further away from her and finally turned around. When he’d felt her touch on his shoulder he’d spun around, pinning her wrist to the wall.

“Don’t. Touch me.” He’d growled and let go of her; she’d tried to talk to him but he wouldn’t listen. Finally she gave up and left; left him in the empty apartment, with the knowledge that she was gone, that she didn’t love him. He was alone.

I pressed my hands to my head trying to block the memories, but it was useless; just like it was useless to carry on hurting myself to feel something. Gingerly I took my phone and dialled Suho’s number. He would know what to do. He always knew what to do and with that thought and the constant, droning beeping in my ear, filling my head; I started crying. For the first time since she’d left a week ago, I cried. Why Seo-ah? Why did you do this to me, jagi?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaaaand there we go~ Hope you liked it... Can you say that about sad imagines? I don't even know...

Show your L.O.V.  E. <3

Saranghaeyo readerlings! Kxx