• Summer 27 •

Blair's Point of View

"pinagsasabi mo dyan?" i asked him and he smirked at me and slowly walks his way towards me and Karina. "what do you think you're doing?" 

"can you repeat what you said 3 minutes ago?" 

"wala akong sinabi baliw" i said and i rolled my eyes at him and he chuckles annoying me even more.

"Koko! Mommy said she loves you as much as she loves me" Karina said and that shocked me and i stared at my daughter while my mouth is hanging open, i cant believe my own daughter will snitch on me like that.

"that's my girl" Kobe said and then within a heartbeat he grab Karina from me and i glared at him but he just winked at me and walkout with our daughter.

"gago amputa" i muttered under my breath and Gianna chuckled behind me, i quickly glance at her and i totally forgot that she was here. 

"mahal pala ah" she said in a teasing manner then she slaps my left ass cheek making me gasp. 

"hoy gago!" i hissed and she laughs at me and i scowled at her. "nakakainis kayo"

"bakit ka naiinis? kase totoo?" she said and she pinch my cheeks in a teasing manner and i just glared at her. "alam mo Blair kung ako sayo wag ka ng mag matigas dyan dahil we both know matutunaw ka din kay Koko"

"nababaliw na kayong lahat my gosh!"

"ang dali daling mag mahal at hindi ko parin maintindihan bakit mo pinipigilan sarili mo, you love him and he loves you so bakit niyo pa pinapatagal? hindi naman mahirap sitwasyon niyo Blair sa totoo lang, break na si Carly at Koko matagal na at ikaw na ang mahal niya ngayon" she said as she grip on my shoulder.

"you know how i feel about love Gia" i sighed and look down.

"i know exactly what you feel, i know that you're scared but you have to conquer that fear of being attach to someone, we both know na Koko wont do that to you"

"i know, sa totoo lang ako talaga may kasalanan ng lahat ng dahil sa takot kong to i fucked things up with him, matagal ko na siyang mahal pero lagi akong pinangunahan ng takot" i said almost a whisper, Gianna rubbed my back while i stare at the floor. "im a fucking coward"

"stop moping around Blair, pwedeng pwede mo pang maayos dahil maaga pa sis"

"bahala na" i said and she laughs and shake her head, i pinch the bridge of my nose as i close my eyes.

"you better make a move now before its too late"

* * * * * * * * * * * *

"kayo nalang kaya niyo na yan" i told them as i brush Karina's hair with my fingers, her head is laying on my lap as she is taking a nap.

"sumama kana dahil hindi namin pwedeng isama si Karina na wala ka" Joe said and i sighed.

They've been bugging me for days now, they planned a trip to Boracay and if i say yes to them we will be leaving tomorrow, everyone is going and by everyone is everyone. I honestly dont want to go because i dont want to be near Kobe. Lame excuse considering that im in love with him and avoiding him makes everything worse.