• Summer 23 •

Blair's Point of View

1 Year Later

"Happy Birthday to you!" They all finished the song and i just smiled at them and blow the candle for my baby girl since she still doesn't know how to, after that everyone cheered and clap and i look at my baby girl smiling at everyone, this baby is a ball of sunshine and im in love with her.

Last February 14 i gave birth to a beautiful baby girl and her name is Karina Lauren Diaz Paras, yes i named it after him because i want her to have her Father's surname and also the initials. She looks just like him, the eyes the nose and the smile, the only thing she got from me is my dimple and my brown hair.

After i left the hospital that day i never heard of him anymore, not even from his friends and even Gianna its because i told them that i dont want to know anything from him, i cut him off completely. I changed my phone number and i even made a new Instagram account and i only follow family and some of my friends, all i post there is pictures and stories of my baby Karina.

The moment she came into this world everything changed, she changed my mind about everything around me, i learned how to love genuinely and its all because of her, she is truly a blessing in disguise. The moment i found out i was pregnant i told myself that i dont want this baby but then i gave birth and saw how delicate and beautiful she is and the fact that she is my flesh and blood changed my mind.

she is the love of my life.

"si tita ninang naman mag buhat hoy kanina ka pa!" Gianna spat then she gently took my baby away from me, i just rolled my eyes at her and let her carry Karina.

Gianna has been there for me since day one, she was there when i was in labor and also my family, she really is a true fucking friend and i will do everything for her as well. Dwight kept in touch and he is here with us, he is laughing with my Dad.

My family loves him and i secretly wish that Dwight was Kobe, he treats Karina like his own and i feel bad for him because after everything he is still here for me, i know that he is keeping his distance from me but i know the meaning of his actions and the way he looks at me, he is still into me.

I wish i could reward all his efforts and his love for me the same way but all i can give him is friendship and i hate myself for that and i always ask myself 'why cant i love Dwight instead', he was also here since day one and on the other side Kobe wasn't but he is still the one i wanted, why is love so fucking complicated?

"hey are you okay?" his voice snapped me off my thoughts and i look up and smile at Dwight, he looks worried as always.

"yes, im just thinking about Karina she is growing so fast and i hate it" i said and we both laugh.

"i cant believe she is already 1" Dwight said and we're both staring at Karina who is now laughing because Gianna is tickling her. Dwight and Gianna become close to my family because of my pregnancy, they are always here in Los Angeles and whenever that they are here Dad insisted that they should stay in our house since its too big for us.

"time flies" i whispered.

"hey can i talk to you in private?" i look at my Manager Amy and she looks serious, my brows scrunch and i just nod my head. "excuse us Dwight" he just waved us off and that's our cue to leave, i followed her outside.