• Summer 17 •

Blair's Point of View

"bitch namiss kita!" Gianna greeted, i laugh and hugged her back and we hugged for a good minute then finally released. "grabe lumaki ka anak"

"gago" i cussed and she laughed and also her cousins, im with the GDL bros and they gave Gianna a hugged as well and i just smiled at them.

"kung maka yakap to kala mo ilang taon nawala eh" Javi said and we all laughed. "anyway andito din si Koko and he just texted me na kasama na niya si Carly" he said and i look down to my shoes.

We didn't end up having sex last night because we're both too emotional and we just hugged each other until the sun shines and, we talked about random stuff the whole night and we ended up not sleep at all, Kobe is still sick and im worried about him.

"huh? si Carly andito? bakit?!' Gianna asked and her brows are furrowed, i bite the sides of my cheeks not wanting to be the first one to talk, i honestly dont even want to talk about this topic at all.

"Koko told us na Carly insisted going here to fix their relationship or something" Joe said and i sighed and close my eyes, hearing that just worsened my mood.

"para san pa? ang bobo ni Koko pag binalikan niya yung cheater na yun!" by now Gianna is furious and we cant blame her, she is one of Kobe's close friends and she saw how devastated Kobe was after the breakup.

"hey are you okay?"

I look at Juan and he is smiling sadly at me, he put his hand on my shoulder and pull me in for a hug. Even if i keep denying to Juan that i have feelings for Kobe, i know that he knows. I hugged him back and he patted my back.

"guys!"

My heart skipped a beat just hearing his voice, Juan and i pulled away from our hug and face the guy that has been the cause of this stupid heartaches. He is directly looking at me and i finally glance at his ex.

She is smiling widely at us and she is pretty, she is smaller than me and sge looks like an angel and her hair is wavy, glass skin and definitely his type. I started to feel a little insecure, she looks like a good girl while i look rough, her features are soft while mine are strong, im a tall twig and she is has the perfect height for girls.

"guys, si Carly" Kobe said and i didn't bother to look at him because i just cant, they obviously look perfect together. It sucks that Carly cheated on Kobe.

"oh my gosh, you're Blair Diaz!" she said and she looks shock to see me, i forced a smile and i just nod my head. "i saw you in New York fashion week and i love your Versace outfits!" she gushed, yep she is a fan.

"thank you"

"Carly this is Gia and these are her cousins and also my teammates Juan, Javi and Joe" Kobe said changing the subject, he must've noticed my uncomfortable look.