• Summer 26 •

Blair's Point of View

"Koko andito kana pala!" Gianna cut me off and i mentally thanked her because honestly im freaking out, again.

"yeah im just here to get my charger" Kobe said and all of us are looking at Kobe while he looks at me, my heart is pounding hard against my chest as my throat run dry.

"here" Juan said and he handed Kobe the charger and he gave Juan a grateful smile. "shot ka muna before you go"

"nah, im not in the mood to drink you guys have fun" he said and the boys gave him a hug and so is Gianna while i just stand here awkwardly. "i can walk myself out" and with that he left, i sighed and close my eyes.

"fuck that was close" Javi said.

"kaya nga eh buntikan na malaman ni Koko na anak niya si Karina" Joe said and he chuckled, i shot him a look and he raise both of his hands in surrender. "calm down Blair"

"hindi pwedeng malaman ni Kobe na anak niya si Karina dahil ayoko at hindi pa ako ready" i said and they just nodded their heads, i took a seat again and just stare at the table in front of me processing everything.

"anak ko si Karina?"

All of us snapped our heads behind me and there he is standing with a disbelief look on his face, he is staring straight at me and my heart just dropped after hearing what he said, i glance at Gianna and she looks surprise as well and she held my hand. I was not being careful, Kobe was still here.

"Blair?" Kobe called and i quickly look at him and he is now walking towards me and that made me stand on my feet as i welcome his death glare. "anak ko ba si Karina?"

"i dont know what you're talking about, you're hearing things"

"dont you dare lie, im not deaf and im not drunk i know what i heard!" he snapped and that made me flinch and close my eyes. "i heard everything!"

"Koko kumalma ka" Gianna said.

"alam niyo to?" he satrted and i look at him again and he now has his eyes on them. "nilapitan ko kayo at nag makaawa ako sainyo kung asan si Blair pero walang nag salita sainyo, tinago niya siya sakin pati narin ang katotohanan!"

"let's just talk abou-"

"shut up Juan! you lied to me too, i asked you and you lied!" Kobe hissed and i bite my lip feeling guilty as ever, its all my fault and i drag these people with me. "you all lied to me all this time!"

"dont blame them okay?! ako ang nag sabi na wag sabihin sayo ang totoo dahil hindi ko kaya at hindi pa ako ready" i finally spoke and if looks could kill im sure im already buried by now. "hindi ko sinabi sayo ang totoo dahil alam kong hindi mo din naman tatanggapin at may mahal kang iba diba? i wanted to tell you pero at the same time ayoko dahil ayokong masira relasyon niyo ni Carly"

"bullshit Blair!" Kobe said and by now i can feel my tears streaming down my face. "dapat sinabi mo parin sakin dahil anak ko din yan!" he yelled across my face and i just shut my eyes and let it all sank, this is all my fault and i deserve this.