• Summer 13 •

Blair's Point of View

"Kobe put it down baka mabitawan mo ugh!"

I tried to grab the jar of Tostitos Salsa dip from Kobe but unfortunately he is way more taller than me and this sucks, he has been goofing around ever since we got here in the grocery store. Earlier today he has been in this jolly mood and i wonder why.

"pag naabot mo" he teased and i groaned, i jump and i even tickled him just for him to give it to me but no. I dont really care if he ends up breaking the jar, i mean we can pay for it but my concern here is that it would be a total waste if that happens.

I stop jumping and face him, he is obviously towering over me and if you dont know Kobe like i do, you will be intimidated by him. He is smirking down at me while his both hands are holding the jar up, im glaring at him but its not affecting him then a bright idea came to my mind.

I stared at him and he stared back at me and his smirk slowly fades then i was about to jump for the jar when he quickly raise it again i groaned and the next thing i did was i grab both of his cheeks and i captured his lips and he stiffened, i smirk and finally grab the jar from him.

I smiled in victory and i did a mini dance and when i glance at Kobe his ears are red and he is just looking at me with this weird look, i laugh and shake my head. I got him good and i know that trick always work, i push the cart away from him and i dont really care if someone saw us, i am 100% aware that we're in public but my boldness got the best of me.

After that Kobe followed me silently and the goofiness in him died down and im very happy with that, i pick food for us in peace and whenever i glance at Kobe he will quickly look away and his ears will start to turn red, cutie. We paid for the groceries and i helped him carry the paper bags since we bought a lot of junk.

When we arrived back to my unit Kobe went straight to my room and shut the bedroom door, i chuckle and shake my head and put the food away. I decided to cook pesto since i've been craving for that for awhile now, im in the middle of chopping some veggies when the bedroom door flew open and revealing Kobe only in his sweatpants.

grabe namam yung abs na yan.

patikim naman ng pandesal. char.

I quickly look away and pretend that i didn't notice him, in my peripheral vision he went straight to the sofa and opened the tv. I continue cooking in grace and when its finally done i grab two plates and two forks.

"kain na oi!"

"buti naman natapos na, kanina pa ako nagugutom eh" he said and i playfully rolled my eyes and serve him some plate and he smiled cutely at me. "thank you!" I watch him took the first bite and his reaction was priceless, i grinned at him as he point at the pesto while munching, he looks cute and i look down to my plate and let this furry feeling invade my stomach.

"grabe ang sarap nito" he gushed and when i look at him he smirking at me. "baka gutom lang talaga ako" he joked.