• Summer 3 •

Kobe's Point of View

"Kobe is it true that you and Carly broke up?"

"Kobe who cheated?"

"who called it quits?"

"will you be playing next season Kobe?"

I ignored all the questions from the paparazzi and i walk my way out of the airport, good thing i have my hood up and this shades. Im not really in the mood to answer anything, im tired and sleep deprived. My patience is running low so i have to get out of here as soon as possible.

I just got back from California, i was planning on staying there for the whole summer but changed of plans because when i got there i saw my girlfriend fucking my bestfriend. I didn't waste any second, i punch my so called bestfriend in the face and dumped Carly on the spot.

I book a flight back to Manila and i just got off the plane and i had no sleep, i cant sleep well no shit. How can you sleep when you saw your girlfriend for 2 years fucking your bestfriend.

I was gone for months because of UAAP but when i have time i always book a flight to Cali just to be with my girl, just to make our relationship work.

But happened? she runs and fucks my bestfriend.

screw them.

My phone buzzed and when i check it i got a text from David Murrell he's my teammate, buddy and one of my close friends.

From: David Murrell

im almost there bro.

To: David Murrell

take your time, im just here.

After i send it someone bump into me making me groan loudly and look at the person. Its a girl that stands for about 5'6 or more, her hair is brown and so is her eyes and her brows are furrowed while she look up to me.

I didn't mean to groan but im just in a really bad mood, i couldn't stop myself acting like this. Im broken, tired and all that shit.

im a sad sack of shit so bear with me!

"watch where you're going" i snap at her and she looks taken aback, she doesn't look like a fangirl because if she is, she would be hysterical right now. "im not up for pictures right now, so please leave me alone" i hissed and look away, i just said that so she'll leave me alone ASAP.

I have no right to be rude but i just feel shit and i cant really control my emotions right now, i want to scream, hurt someone and cry.