• Summer 22 •

Blair's Point of View

For the past months that i ignored his messages and calls, for the past months that i haven't seen him and for the past months that i keep this hidden, i cant believe this is how im going to see and face him again. He is laying here with cuts and bruises all over his face and body.

We just arrived here in Manila and we went straight to where Kobe is admitted, i made sure that im wearing a thick coat so who ever is in there wont notice my big belly. We are now standing while staring at his body, he is in a bad shape and my heart has been aching ever since Dwight told us that he got into an accident.

"sabi ng Doctors he is in a mild coma" Andre said, its Kobe's older brother and he has been staring at me weirdly, probably thinking who i awas and why im wearing a thick ass coat here in Manila.

"pano po ngyare to?" Gianna asked, Dwight is not with us because he has a training and instead of him being with us Gianna called his cousins and now me, the GDL bros and Gianna are standing here in the hospital room where Kobe is.

"lasing daw siya nung nabangga ng truck yung kotse niya, we didn't know that he was drinking that much" Andre said while staring at his sleeping brother. "moderate lang uminom yan si Kobe kaya nagulat talaga kami lahat ng malaman na intoxicated siya nung nabangga siya"

"who was with him daw po?" Gianna asked again.

"he was last seen in a bar drinking alone"

I bite the sides of my cheeks while letting everything sink, my heart is aching for him. I dont know why he was out drinking alone, i dont know what's going on inside his head, i dont know anything and that pains me. I regret ignoring him, i regret every fucking thing. If i find out that this is my fault i think i dont know how to forgive myself after that. 

"im sorry but who are you?" Andre said and i quickly look at him and he already has his eyes on me. "you look familiar kase" he added.

"im Blair" i said quietly and he nods his head and looks away then after a few minutes he looks at me again with a weird expression.

"i know you" he said and i started to feel nervous and Juan held my shoulder for comfort. "nakwento kana ni Kobe before, that was like a month ago? im not sure but he did mentioned you"

"i hope its a good one" i said and laugh nervously, he smiles at me then his eyes travel down my belly, good thing my bump is not obvious and i actually dont look pregnant, the GDL bros didn't noticed my belly as well thanks to this coat.

"did you guys dated ba?" he asked and i gulped and glance at Gianna, she also looks tense.

"uh no, we're just friends"

tangina bakit ang sakit sabihin nun?

dati naman parang wala lang, pero bakit ngayon ang sakit na?