• Summer 28 •

Blair's Point of View

"wait, tama ba yung narinig ko?" Kobe asked still shock about the fact that i love him back, i playfully rolled my eyes and lightly push his shoulder and he chuckles. "for real ba? baka naman pinag tritripan mo lang feelings ko?"

"kelan ko pinaglaruan feelings mo Kobe? i pushed you away not played you" 

The smile on his face grew wider as he stare back at me, i bite my lip and look down stopping myself from smiling. I cant believe i just told him that and to be honest i kinda dont regret telling him that wait scratch that, i dont regret telling him.

"can you please repeat what you said Blair" he said making me look at him, he is smiling widely at me and he looks so cute. I took a deep breath and close my eyes as i calm my heart.

"i love you Kobe Paras" i sighed and look at him again and his grinning at me, i felt my cheeks burn and i quickly look away feeling shy as ever. "wag mo nga ako tidnan ng ganyan bwisit na to!" i hissed and push his face away from him and he laughs, i feel like a little girl confessing to her crush ugh.

"you're so cute" he said then pinches my cheeks, i scowled at him but didn't slap his hand away because the view from here is amazing. He is laughing and he looks so happy and i love seeing him like this. 

"stop making fun of me you asswip, alam mo naman na hindi ako marunong sa ganto kaya leave me alone" i tried to sound angry but i failed miserably because his smile is contagious.

"and that's the best part because im the first guy you confessed to and its such an honor" he said then he grabs my right and and kissed it making my heart flutter. "and i love you Blair"