• Summer 4 •

Blair's Point of View

He stared at me with wide eyes and i stop myself from laughing and stared back at him with the same expression, when i finally see his lips twitch i immediately cut him off.

"sike" i said and i stuck my tongue at him like a five year old and i immediately got out and i almost run my way to the elevator.

I was laughing my ass off as i got inside the elevator and when i glance at him he is still looking at me, i left the car door open so he can see me properly and when the elevator is about to close i flip him my middle finger and kiss it and i smirked at him as the elevator finally shuts.

that was fucking epic.

When i finally reach my condo i happily close the door and plop myself on the sofa, still smiling like an idiot. I grab my phone and opened it, i decided to do some research about Kobe.

Kobe Lorenzo Forster Paras is a Filipino basketball player for the UP Fighting Maroons of the University Athletic Association of the Philippines. He played for the Philippines 3x3 basketball team.

Born: September 19, 1997 (age 22 years)

Education: Creighton University (2016-2017), more.

Siblings: Andre Paras, Sam Paras, Riley Paras.

Parents: Jackie Forster, Benjie Paras

I look at his Instagram account because i need to feed my curiousity.

Wave Papi

Kobe Lorenzo Forster Paras

"not an influencer"

146 - Post

710k - Followers

322 - Following

I laughed at his bio and check some of his pictures, i found out that he works for H&M and im not even surprise, he's hot and all. I work for H&M New York and im expecting to see him sooner or later again, my manager messaged me when i got here that i have a few projects for H&M Philippines.

I stared at his picture while biting my lower lip, Kobe is definitely my type, he's tall, athletic, badass and handsome. The dude makes me excited and I cant believe that we already had sex.

life is full of surprises no?

My phone buzzed and the caller id appeared on my screen and i sighed and answer the call.