• Summer 24 •

Blair's Point of View

"pinagsasabi mo?" i said while i stare at him straight at his eyes, he took a deep breath and hold both of my shoulders and his touch sent shivers down my spine.

"i heard what Giambattista said, he sent you the collection for toddlers and that only means you have a kid Blair" he said and i gulped, in my peripheral vision Gianna took Karina and they leave the room in silence and i sigh in relief.

"masyado ka Kobe, that collection is for my Stepmother and yes, may bago ako kapatid" i lied and i feel so fucking bad lying about Karina, i cant believe im lying straight to his face about his daughter.

"kayo ba ni Ramos?" he asked.

"Ramos? si Dwight ba?"

"oo" he said and he looks serious, i rolled my eyes at him and fold my arms.

"we're not dating and i dont see him like that, we are just good friends and that's it" i said with finality in my voice.

He took a step back then looks away, he somehow looks relieve? why? My brows furrowed as i watch his every move and his shoulders relaxed and he blows and whistles, he looks at me again and i raise my brows at him and he rubs his chin.

"okay so who's baby clothes is that"

He pointed at Karina's clothes and my heart started racing and when i look at him he has his brows raise at me by now and i bite the side of my cheeks and i blink rapidly thinking of better excuses and when i finally came up with a good lie i face him again. He is now smiling softly at me and my stomach fluttered and i quickly cleared my throat.

"mga damit ng anak ni Margarette" i said and he looks unconvinced. "bakit ba ang dami mong tanong? saka bakit ka ba andito at pano mo nalaman na andito ako ha? are you satalking me?!" i hissed and he chuckles and i stare at him in disbelief.

"yes, im stalking you Blair"

Im doomed, this is why i avoided going out and travelling because i know fate will pull as back together and i dont like this, i hate the fact that im still into him after all this time and i also hate the fact that he got more attractive and its turning me on. My inner hoe is getting all worked up and its stressing me out. ugh.

"tigil tigilan mo na ako Kobe may Carly kana kaya pwede ba? just leave me alone" i said and i turn around from him and continued packing, there was a moment of silence and my breath hitched when i felt his chest touch my back and i immediately freeze on my spot with my eyes wide as fuck.

He place his both hands on my waist and i felt his breath on my neck, i gulped and close my eyes tightly as my heart going crazy inside my chest and butterflies interrupting my stomach. This is what i hate about Kobe, he knows how to excite me and he knows where my sweet spot is because he just sniffed it and i flinched then he gripped on my hips.

"who says we're still together?" he whispered huskily and he peck my neck and i quickly jump away from him and face him.