• Summer 21 •

Blair's Point of View

"Why are you crying?" Blaine asked and i ignored him and i just cried my heart out holding my belly, im 7 months pregnant now and i already know the gender of my baby.

"What's wrong Blair?" Margarette asked and she rubs my back and i just cried and lean my head on her shoulder, you see my relationship with my bitch of a stepmother bloomed and we're actually getting along and i dont hate her that much anymore.

"bakit ka nanaman umiiyak Alexandria?" Dad asked and he looks tired and i just continued crying while Margarette hugs me. "pang apat na beses kana umiiyak ngayong araw, may masakit ba sayo? isusugod kana ba namin sa hospital? ano sagot?"

"Dad stop speaking tagalog Marga and i cant understand you" Blaine whined and Dad pinched the bridge of his nose and he looks stressed. "Blair tell us what's wrong, why are you crying?"

I took a deep breath and calmed myself, i sit and lean my back on the headboard while the both hands are under my belly, the three of them are watching me with wary and worried eyes, when i finally stop crying i wipe my face and look at them.

"im crying because my clothes doesn't fit me anymore" i said and i started crying again.

"ugh...why is this stressing me out" Dad said and he raise both of his hands in surrender while shaking his head. "i cant do this right now, Marga its all on you"

"me too, i have to go" Blaine said after he rolled his eyes, Dad and Blaine left the room and Margarette is looking at me and humor is evident in her eyes.

I dont know why im always crying and the thing is i cant stop myself, im too emotional for my own good and i cry on stupid stuff like for example, i watched a video about dogs that are abandoned by their owners and i cried for 4 hours straight because of that video.

"i know its stupid" i said and Margarette finally lets out a laugh and after a few seconds i joined her and by now we're both laughing hard, she stopped laughing but i still haven't and im laughing hard right now and Margarette looks conflicted because awhile ago i was balling my eyes out then look at me now im laughing my guts out and i dont even know why im laughing.

"this is the reason why i dont want to get pregnant" she said and that made me laugh even more. "oh my gosh Blair your laughing so hard, calm down"

"please stop talking, everything that's coming out from that mouth of yours i find it funny and its stupid and i dont know why im laughing, fuck im stuck in this emotional mess"

After that she finally left and i sighed in relief because even if im just looking at her i find it funny and this is bad, i close my eyes and rub my bare belly. I can feel my baby moving inside me and i smiled as i listened to her heartbeat.

"2 more months baby" i whispered and i grab my Airpods and plug it in and i blasted Lauv and it calmed me down.

For the past months Kobe tried to reach out but i ignored him and i even blocked him on instagram because whenever he posts a picture of him i cant stop staring at it and its annoying me and i dont even know why, he stopped bothering me the moment i blocked him on IG and that was 3 months ago. He is still dating Carly, whack.