• Summer 11 •

Blair's Point of View

"ayaw saan?" i asked and my brows furrowed as i look at him, he is looking away from me obviously avoiding my gaze.

"not here" he said and with that he head inside the building and i followed him, we were silent until we arrived to my unit. Gianna is sleeping on the couch and we walk straight to my room and when we got inside i lock the door and face him.

He is sitting on my bed while staring at me with something in his eyes, i look away and grab the pack of cigarette and walk my way to the balcony and i light my cigarette up and sigh.

"you smoke?" he said and i glance at him, he is now standing behind me.

"obviously"

I took a big hit and stared at him as i blow the smoke and raise my brow at him, he is just watching me finish my cigarette and once im done i was about to light another one up when he suddenly grab my lighter.

"we have to talk Blair" he said and i rolled my eyes and walk pass him and plop on my bed.

"shoot"

"ayoko na" he said again making me groan and face him. "ayoko na kase hindi ka marunong sumunod sa rules, diba sabi ko sakin ka lang?"

Im kinda hurt that he thinks that im flirting at every guy i talk to, i wasn't expecting that side of him. I bite my lip as i look at him, he looks dead serious and i bite the side of my cheeks and remove my hoodie revealing my Calvin's and he quickly looks away.

"sure kang ayaw mo na?" i asked him and he didn't say anything. "fine, let's stop this na if that's what you want" i said and walk my way towards him and he looks at me.

"ayaw mo na din ba?" he asked and i shrug.

"if ayaw mo na edi ayaw ko na din" i said and he sighs.

"what now?" he said and i tied my hair up in a bun while he is watchig me.

"edi friends nalang talaga tayo" i said and he looks away then nods. "just to let you know the guy earlier is my brother from my Mother" He immediately looks at me and he looks like he's regretting dumping our setup, i smiled bitterly at him.

"you judge me too quickly Kobe" i said and i lick my lips and head back to my bed and remove my shorts leaving me only wearing my Calvin bra and underwear. "you can leave now"

I turn my back at him and pull the duvet and hugged it and i feel my eyes started to sting from the tears, today is such a weird day, one moment i was laughing then i was screaming and now i am crying.

"im sorry Blair" he said softly and sits on the opposite side of the bed, i didn't say anything and i just let the tears fall from my eyes, i sniff and close my eyes. "wait are you crying?" I felt him move closer to me and when he finally reached me and touch my arm that's when i finally broke, i cried and pull the duvet to cover my face.