• Summer 1 •

Blair's Point of View

"so you are telling me that i have to spend two months there in the Philippines with people i dont even know? stop bluffing Dad im not in the mood right now"

"im serious here Blair and dont be ridiculous you know them, they're your family as well and dont worry about the expences we will provide everything for you and we will visit you and Blake is there aren't you excited to meet your kuya?" Dad said with a tight smile.

"how about my work here? i cant just leave it" i told him and he sighs and place his fork down.

"i will talk to your manager" he said and groaned and glare at him. "you have to go there Blair, you have to at least get to know your family in the Philippines" he said and i rolled my eyes at him.

the fuck is he talking about?

Half brother, i have a brother there in the Philippines and also a half brother here in New York. My parents separated when i was 10 and i was force to live with my Dad for the rest of my teenage years because my real Mom doesn't want to do anything with me but unfortunately, im no longer a teenager and i can see that his new wife wants to kick me out as soon as possible.

I cant believe that they actually want me to spend my summer across the country with people i dont even know, they're not my family. They abandoned me.

"Margarette just wants me out of here" i said as i look at my 2nd step Mom and she is half my Father's age. "am i right bitch?"

"dont talk to your Mom like that" he said in a stern tone and i laugh sarcastically at him.

"fuck you she's not my Mother" i said as i stand up from my seat and glared at them both. "i dont have a Mother and now a Father too, fuck this" i threw the wine glass across the wall and walk my way out the dinning.

nobody wants me, not even my parents.

I walk straight to the garden and pull a cigarette out of my pocket and i light it up and took a big hit and i close my eyes as i calm my nerves.

I have a bad habit of smoking whenever im sad, stressed, angry and pressured. Which happens everyday so obviously i smoke everyday, depends on my mood though.

"when will you stop smoking Blair?"

I turn to my 17 year old half brother, even if he's younger than me he is taller than me and i stand for about 5'7 and he's already six foot tall.

"Blaine, you know i have to take my anger out to this cigarette right? if dont i might hurt that witch" i said as i roll my eyes remembering my step Mother's face.